LockedVoice Enabled Tutorials

Author
Coolness
2004/10/12 00:52:28 (permalink)

Voice Enabled Tutorials

http://hostingcontroller.com/english/support/docs.html

Do you guys have versions of these tutorials that do not have a voice or that have a voice that is easier to understand what the person is saying?

4 Replies Related Threads

Dean
    Premium Member
    RE: Voice Enabled Tutorials 2004/12/10 16:04:50 (permalink)
    Iski Kya Qeemat Hogi?
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Voice Enabled Tutorials 2004/10/21 22:49:21 (permalink)
    Version without voice is not available. If you don¬t want voice, simples and cost effective solution is that you turn the speakers off.

Dean, how did you learn urdu language? :D

Coolness
    RE: Voice Enabled Tutorials 2004/10/22 10:10:27 (permalink)
    That IS NOT a "simply and cost effective solution". I cannot tell my customers to "turn off their speakers".

You have used a person with a speech pattern that is not always easy to understand and sounds as if they do not speak English as a first language.

In case you are not aware, companies that outsource their customer support to other countries such as India are in many cases loosing customers for this "outsourcing" practice. There is a growing customer base that prefers to do business with companies that have United States based support personnel. Some companies are starting to use their U.S. based customer support as a selling point.

We do not wish to put voice enabled tutorial on our web site that gives an impression that we make use of outsourced support services. So I need tutorials that have no voice or I need you to use a person with a better speaking voice and who speaks English as their first language.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Voice Enabled Tutorials 2004/10/25 00:52:28 (permalink)
    Sorry, we do not have such version.
    Jump to: