Lockedno Statistics

Author
hsadats
2005/11/06 13:06:26 (permalink)

no Statistics

hi

livestats doesn¬t work.when I check my site¬s Statistics I see that all the numbers are zero this problem had occured to our other sites aswell.I have done nothing and I cant undrestand what is the problem.

thanx for your help dear hc

5 Replies Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: no Statistics 2005/07/11 15:06:29 (permalink)
    Please let me know what is your live stats version? Make sure you have installed lastest hotfix 2.5 on your machine and in case of live stats 8.0 version you have to follow undermentioned steps to make it compatiable with HC:

1) Replace DMRemoteConfig.exe in the LiveStats install (usually \deepmetrix\tools\)
    2) Replace DMRemoteConfig.exe in the exe directory of Hosting Controller
    3) DMSoap folder needs to replace the one used by LiveStats (e.g Inetpub\wwwroot\livestats\DMSoap\)

Make sure deepmetrix patch installed (You can also get the patch from Deepmetrix).
    hsadats
    RE: no Statistics 2005/08/11 01:24:54 (permalink)
    Hi
    the version is 5.0 and are last hotfix is 2.1 .In fact I have done nothing that might cause the problem.
    thanx for your help.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: no Statistics 2005/08/11 07:47:07 (permalink)
    You have very old version which is no more supported by Deep Matrix. I will suggest you to upgrade to the Live Stats latest version. Otherwise you have to contact with support@hostingcontroller.com with your panel and live stats access to debug the issue in detail.
    hsadats
    RE: no Statistics 2005/12/25 04:36:32 (permalink)
    thanx. how can i upgrade my live stats?
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: no Statistics 2005/12/25 13:06:26 (permalink)
    You can ask their support for upgradation.
    Jump to: