LockedAuthorize.net and Localhost usage

Author
kieranmullen
Premium Member
2006/02/12 08:55:14 (permalink)

Authorize.net and Localhost usage

If the phyical server is running multiple web server programs ( IIS and apache) (using different ips of course)

So we turn off IP pooling and define an IP address for each website that is setup. However...

How can we get authorize.net to work properly if your billing system needs localhost to work properly?

Could you give instructions so we can change it to the IP address of our IIS server?

Thanks

KM

4 Replies Related Threads

kieranmullen
    Premium Member
    RE: Authorize.net and Localhost usage 2006/02/13 17:54:49 (permalink)
    Another problem with authorize.net using localhost is that some servers could be runnign webmail on that port as well.

KM
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Authorize.net and Localhost usage 2006/02/15 09:31:04 (permalink)
    We only support IIS Web Server with HC and does not recommend to have Apache on the same machine.
    kieranmullen
    Premium Member
    RE: Authorize.net and Localhost usage 2006/02/19 09:14:43 (permalink)
    That answer does not address the issue of authorize.net using localhost and needing to change it. If one needs to turn off address pooling then this feature is useless. Can you tell me where the url is in the HC code so I can edit it to an I address?

KM

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Authorize.net and Localhost usage 2006/02/20 08:55:14 (permalink)
    We will customize DLL for you please contact with support@hostingcontroller.com with URL they will do it for you free of cost. Thanx
    Jump to: