LockedDNS

Author
Billy
Starting Member
2006/02/13 08:53:44 (permalink)

DNS

When are you guys going to do something to impove the way DNS is done via HC? I mean, Come on, give us a giant scrolling text box?? Anyone ever look at how plesk is done? They even give you a template so you can define what stuff is going to show up in the default dns zone file.. DNS and mail itergation are my biggest issues with this control pannel.

3 Replies Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: DNS 2006/02/15 09:26:30 (permalink)
    To provide Global DNS entry option at hcadmin level is already in our to - do list and hopefully it would be provided soon in any of coming hotfix.
    hgurol
    RE: DNS 2006/02/19 00:25:51 (permalink)
    I have discussed this subject with Abdullah in August2005(when I first purchased the sofware) and after his investigation I have been told that changing the DNS implementation would be too much costly for v6.1 but a more flexible and better implementation will be done for the new 7.0 version.

Im very thankful that Abudullah prepared a custom DNS dll file for my current needs, which is still hardcoded and not flexible but covered most of my current needs.

However, Im very suprised to read the below information, which I think is wrong. I dont think it is on your to-do list and will be coming in any hotfix.

Will you please clarify?
    thanks
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: DNS 2006/02/20 08:53:44 (permalink)
    We are trying if that feature could be provided in this version otherwise you will surely have it in coming HC v7.0.
    Jump to: