Lockedhc client question:favorite stats software?

Author
kieranmullen
Premium Member
2006/04/17 23:45:31 (permalink)

hc client question:favorite stats software?

anyone have any favorite stats software? reasons?

Thanks

4 Replies Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: hc client question:favorite stats software? 2006/01/05 11:47:15 (permalink)
    I would recommend you to please check Smarter Stats which is comparatively cheap and equipped with large number of distingusihed features. You can check featrue list from here
    kieranmullen
    Premium Member
    RE: hc client question:favorite stats software? 2006/02/05 08:35:47 (permalink)
    Yes I know all the links are on the frong page on your site. I already have smarter stats loaded, however I would like to know about the more expensive stats software and what they offer above and beyond the others.

I asked for a comparison sheet from smarter stats. I asked them how they were smarte than the other stats software in the forums but I never got a response.

I also asked WebTrends and Deepmatrix for a comparison sheet to (a simple grid type sheet) that would show directly how they are better than others.

They were not able to produce such a document.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: hc client question:favorite stats software? 2006/02/05 10:20:35 (permalink)
    I will advise you to evaluate them and then make a decision whichever is best suitable in your environment.
    kieranmullen
    Premium Member
    RE: hc client question:favorite stats software? 2006/02/05 23:45:31 (permalink)
    Thank you for stating the obvious, but whatever makes you feel better.
    Jump to: