LockedBugs in windows build 7 - Part 2

Author
Albert38
2007/03/30 15:12:50 (permalink)

Bugs in windows build 7 - Part 2

Well we where happy to see that bandwidth was working in build 7. IT WAS WORKING!!

I updated on the 16th of march and auto bandwidth stoped on the 25th of march on 1:00 hour. Afther restarting the HCsync service autobandwitdh was not starting to update again. Only after a complete system reboot on the 30th of march just a few minutes before midnight auto bandwidth calculation has started again updating.

Lets see now when is stops again.. I think I do not have to wait more than 10 day's.

I see this as a new found bug.

HC Support you know how to get access to my testserver take a look please.

7 Replies Related Threads

stsa55
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 - Part 2 2007/03/31 12:15:45 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Albert38
    [br]Well we where happy to see that bandwidth was working in build 7. IT WAS WORKING!!

I updated on the 16th of march and auto bandwidth stoped on the 25th of march on 1:00 hour. Afther restarting the HCsync service autobandwitdh was not starting to update again. Only after a complete system reboot on the 30th of march just a few minutes before midnight auto bandwidth calculation has started again updating.

Lets see now when is stops again.. I think I do not have to wait more than 10 day's.

I see this as a new found bug.

HC Support you know how to get access to my testserver take a look please.

Bad luck Albert... Bandwidth/Disk working for us maybe you should run HC7 on production server..:)
    crnunez
    Premium Member
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 - Part 2 2007/03/31 22:56:31 (permalink)
    http://www.hostingcontrollerdemo.com/MailManager/MailManager.aspx?IconsHead=MailManager&Sort=1&SortField=mailDomainName&SortOrder=Asc&searchtext=&IconsHead=ServerManager Doesnt WORK, from Tools :: Mail Manager :: Mail Domains

Please check all Sorts ...

Thanks!

RN
    Albert38
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 - Part 2 2007/01/04 04:33:33 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by stsa55
    [br]
    Bad luck Albert... Bandwidth/Disk working for us maybe you should run HC7 on production server..:)

No bad luck stsa55 You don't have to do more than NOT reboot our server for 10 days.

And again a new problem is found:

Account suspension due to non payment email is not send to custommer and reseller. The mail is created and put in the database but not send.
    Albert38
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 - Part 2 2007/02/04 06:50:19 (permalink)
    Host header problem.

When a domain is made in HC7 there are two host headers for this domain.
    www.domain.com
    domain.com

When trying to create extra host headers the following occours.
    When you try to make www.domain2.com this is made as domain.com
    it is imposible to create www.domain2.com. It is also imposible to delete the created host header.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 - Part 2 2007/03/04 09:10:44 (permalink)
    @Albert38

HC Demo has been expired on this machine 82.171.163.116. It is more likely you have issues due to demo expiration. Regarding Account Suspension please check do you have any error in HC Database "tblEmails" table.

+1-213-341-1419
    Albert38
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 - Part 2 2007/03/04 13:57:22 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by HC Support
    [br]@Albert38

HC Demo has been expired on this machine 82.171.163.116. It is more likely you have issues due to demo expiration. Regarding Account Suspension please check do you have any error in HC Database "tblEmails" table.

+1-213-341-1419

This has nothing to do with demo expiration on my other testserver where HC is running in unexpired demo version the same problem is found.
    And didn't you say the following a few weeks ago.
    quote:

Albert 38 wrote: My demo is expired today but seems to be fully working.. HC development please do not repair this bug !!!!

HC Support wrote: Well its not a bug. You can still login after demo expiration but you can not create any domain / user from hc panel.

So what is next the problem is due to the fully functional demo version ??
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 - Part 2 2007/05/04 10:52:18 (permalink)
    We need a machine where demo is not expired. Please update your ticket with new server access and post your comments in Build 8 related thread.

+1-213-341-1419
    Jump to: