LockedBugs / Problems with Build 8

Author
Cruze
2007/04/05 12:00:22 (permalink)

Bugs / Problems with Build 8

Hi,
we startet to use HC 7 on our testserver. We use build 7 and build 8 and on BOTH there are problems.
On build 7 we are not able to add a domain to hostheader without the prefix "www" like
mydomain.com
HC will throw an error and show this new domainname. Now i can not delete the hostheader or add a new one or delete any other!

With build 8 we are not able to add a domain (not hostheader). So we can not use both versions. Since 4 weeks we have no solution from the support!
Will this be fixed on build 9.

Some wishes for further builds.
- Please add ALIASES support for mailaccounts on MERAK!
The most users now using ALIASES for there mailaccounts like
firstname;firstname.lastname;lastname;nickname
- i want to turn off the traffic, webspace notification! If a customer use more webspace or traffic as he bought it is not customerfriendly to stop his account or show an popup or something else!!!!

Thanks!

Felix

2 Replies Related Threads

Dhosting.co.uk
    Premium Member
    RE: Bugs / Problems with Build 8 2007/04/05 16:14:48 (permalink)
    Can i ask about your ALIASES request?

If the user logs into merak mail admin they can alter what they wish. HC only creates the mail domain and mail admin account, the rest is up to the end user.

HC need to add an action which says none!
    That shouldnt be to hard :)

www.Dwebs.ltd.uk - Web Design & Other Services
    My views are my own and not those of my company.
    Dhosting.co.uk
    Premium Member
    RE: Bugs / Problems with Build 8 2007/05/05 06:24:18 (permalink)
    Felix

I see your point,

Many users + passwords is a pain hc could solve that by passing the relevant info to the mail admin interface which can be done.

If and when this api interface comes out i will see if i can adapt that section, the code isn’t hard tbh merak has an excellent api and its dead easy to code into its just if hc allow you to interface with the mail admin section which i doubt.

Our users value the merak interface which gives them every option they need but it might be better to offer both options to the end user i.e. basic add accounts in hc and for advanced go to merak admin interface etc.

www.Dwebs.ltd.uk - Web Design & Other Services
    My views are my own and not those of my company.
    Jump to: