LockedPayment configuration BUG BUILD 8

Author
Albert38
2007/05/30 01:14:31 (permalink)

Payment configuration BUG BUILD 8

Well it took some time to discover a realy anoying bug but here it is.
If you set in billing configuration, on the page
'General Settings' the setting 'Suspend Plan of all Clients on non-payment after this many day(s) :' to NO (unchecked box) and you click NEXT, NEXT, FINISH HC comes back with the notice 'Success : Billing System successfully configured.'
When you now return to the page 'General Settings' the checkbox is checked again.

What is even more anoying plans are still Suspended every now and than. (bandwidth to high or payment due for more than 30 days even when it is set to 90 days)

Than there is an other problem NO PLAN SUSPENDED EMAIL IS SEND!!!! I reported this also in build 6

An examination of the HC database brought me to the table 'tblHostBillingConfig' where i found the column 'SuspensionNotice' with value 0 (unchecked box) with a query I changed this value to 1 (checked box) but afther running the billing configuration again this value is set back to 0 (unchecked box).
Nice detail is that there is no posibility to change this value in the billing configuration what makes it unable to set this value to the propper setting.

HC correct this problem in Build 9 Please and release it a few days later!

2 Replies Related Threads

Albert38
    RE: Payment configuration BUG BUILD 8 2007/05/30 03:11:32 (permalink)
    Found why 'Plan Suspended' email is not send.

In HC7 database I found the missing emails in the table 'tblEMails' the column 'FromAddress' was empty. This is only with the 'Account Suspended' and 'Suspension Impending' emails resulting in an error in the email module of HC.

I checked all profiles and all email addresses are filled in maybe this is a problem in the Email templates otherwise this can be classified as a BUG. I hope HCSUPPORT can help us out.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Payment configuration BUG BUILD 8 2007/05/30 09:54:30 (permalink)
    If you set in billing configuration, on the page
    'General Settings' the setting 'Suspend Plan of all Clients on non-payment after this many day(s) :' to NO (unchecked box) and you click NEXT, NEXT, FINISH HC comes back with the notice 'Success : Billing System successfully configured.'
    When you now return to the page 'General Settings' the checkbox is checked again.

This was reported by Chris some days before. Actually this is how we have designed interface at different places of HC panel. 'YES' check box is normally used to select all clients listed under it. e.g You can verify it from Billing Configurations--->General Settings( Auto Bill All Clients ). If you dnt want to suspend sites then you should select YES and Never in drop down box.

What is even more anoying plans are still Suspended every now and than. (bandwidth to high or payment due for more than 30 days even when it is set to 90 days)

Bandwidth does not have any relation with suspension days mentioned in Billing settings however it can be configured by using Actions to Perform : option under My Server--->bandwidth Usage Settings. Please note that configured action will be performed when HC services will run automatically. We have tested suspension module for both Bandwidth & Due Payment and its working fine. Please recheck it. I have Build 9 beta installed on my machine.

Than there is an other problem NO PLAN SUSPENDED EMAIL IS SEND!!!!

Thanks. This will be fixed in Build 9

+1-213-341-1419
    Jump to: