LockedProblem in adding FTP virtual directory

Author
nitaish
Premium Member
2008/07/04 08:22:28 (permalink)

Problem in adding FTP virtual directory

Hello,

We have recently install the build 15 of HC 7 in a server and since then whenever we are creating any website from HC, the FTP site of the website does not get created and because of this we cannot upload data in the websites. We have to manually create the FTP virtual directory for the website in IIS and only then we can upload the websites. This happens with all the resellers created and all the plans allotted.

We have sent a couple of emails to HC support team, but there is no response. Also their ticketing and online chat system ****. The ticketing system does not allow to login and the chat system never starts on my pc. This is a serious issue and HC should look into it and provide a solution.

An ICANN Accredited Domain name Registrar
- OwnRegistrar.com
| Shared Hosting | Reseller hosting | Dedicated server | - QualiSpace.com
Premium AntiSpam / AntiVirus gateway - SpamTermino.com
Signup as a reseller and get domains only for $6.49

5 Replies Related Threads

plateaultd
    RE: Problem in adding FTP virtual directory 2008/07/04 09:18:10 (permalink)
    What FTP server are you using?

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Problem in adding FTP virtual directory 2008/07/04 10:13:01 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by nitaish
    [br]Hello,

We have recently install the build 15 of HC 7 in a server and since then whenever we are creating any website from HC, the FTP site of the website does not get created and because of this we cannot upload data in the websites. We have to manually create the FTP virtual directory for the website in IIS and only then we can upload the websites. This happens with all the resellers created and all the plans allotted.

We have sent a couple of emails to HC support team, but there is no response. Also their ticketing and online chat system ****. The ticketing system does not allow to login and the chat system never starts on my pc. This is a serious issue and HC should look into it and provide a solution.

- OwnRegistrar.com

Support has already replied you couple of times for your ticket# 20151194-0504. Please confirm if you are getting our emails. I have just confirmed with support dept. and according to them Live chat is online all the time.

FYI we only create FTP Site for IP based domains. Support is asking for your server access. Please contact them.

+1-213-341-1419
    nitaish
    Premium Member
    RE: Problem in adding FTP virtual directory 2008/07/04 23:34:54 (permalink)
    I have checked the antispam filters on the server and did not find any email of HC support being blocked. I am also not able to login to the HC support center. All I get is Invalid login information. Please try again. On doing a forgot password, I get no email. There seems to be some problem in your mail server as I am not able to find any trace of any email from your end. Also enable the login to support center for my email address. It is nitesh@qualispace.com

- OwnRegistrar.com
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Problem in adding FTP virtual directory 2008/08/04 03:08:05 (permalink)
    It seems you forgot the password to login to hc support panel. Please come to our live chat to get your new password.

Last Logged In Date: 2008-01-05

You can check our recent replies after login with your hc support user.

+1-213-341-1419
    nitaish
    Premium Member
    RE: Problem in adding FTP virtual directory 2008/11/04 09:18:20 (permalink)
    Finally got a reply from HC and also the issue got resolved. Later I updated the build 15 in another cluster of servers and the same issue cropped up again. It has been proved that it is a bug with the HC build 15 and have asked them to forward it to the developers to fix. I am sure there are others who have faced the same issue. Let us now wait for HC to fix it.

- OwnRegistrar.com
    Jump to: