LockedMailEnable integration in HC8

Author
greybox
2009/05/22 09:15:26 (permalink)

MailEnable integration in HC8

Hello,

I just integrated MailEnable v3.0 into my HC8 installation. Both servers are running Windows 2008 Server.

I've configured MailEnable as mailserver in "Global settings" And then I've given a server the role as mail server and configured those settings as well.

When I try to create a mail domain inside a webadmin user I get the following error:
Error : 72302040 : Exception occurred while creating mail domain.

It also seems like there is a bug, because on the mail domain create page it both shows a dropdown menu with the users domain name aswell as a input box where you can type something (Which is also already filled with the domain name)

I can't seem to find any logs regarding this on the database server nor on the mailserver itself.

Would anybody please assist on this ?

6 Replies Related Threads

hostnex
    Starting Member
    Re:MailEnable integration in HC8 2009/05/22 11:53:05 (permalink)
    I was facing the same issue with Mailenable 3.0. HC Support provide me some sql query to run on HC database and that fixed my issue. I will suggest you to contact HC support.
    bangsters
    Re:MailEnable integration in HC8 2009/06/11 19:51:20 (permalink)
    i have the exact same problem with HC8 and ME.  I got the sql query but it does not solve the issue as I'm still getting the error. 
    Hopefuly someone can shed some light into this.
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:MailEnable integration in HC8 2009/06/17 05:23:49 (permalink)
    bangsters

i have the exact same problem with HC8 and ME.  I got the sql query but it does not solve the issue as I'm still getting the error. 
    Hopefuly someone can shed some light into this.

This issue has been temporary fixed on your server, Its permanent solution will include in HC8 Build 2.
    pdemaeght
    Re:MailEnable integration in HC8 2012/03/09 08:26:38 (permalink)
    Hello, 

I'm having the exact same error. I am also running HC8 and MailEnable-server.
    And when I create a website I get the following error:

I assume that this has something to do with the creation of Post Office and Domain in MailEnable, but how do I solve this?
    The versions I'm running are 7.00.00018 for HC8 and 6.03 for MailEnable.
    post edited by pdemaeght - 2012/03/09 08:39:06
    Xavier
    Re:MailEnable integration in HC8 2012/03/14 04:43:14 (permalink)
    Found no issue with MailEnable Enterprise edition 6.03 with HC8. Found this help doc on HC website which may help you too:
    http://portal.hostingcontroller.com/KB/a126/how-to-configure-mail-enable-on-64-bit-os.aspx
    pdemaeght
    Re:MailEnable integration in HC8 2012/03/14 04:45:29 (permalink)
    I have already tried this, this did not resolve my issue...
    Jump to: