Lockeddiskspace and bandwith not collected

Author
agermose
2009/10/31 02:19:53 (permalink)

diskspace and bandwith not collected

diskspace and bandwith is not collected for the serveres we have installed. How can we fix this - what should we look for? How is it collected?

11 Replies Related Threads

HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:diskspace and bandwith not collected 2009/11/01 21:35:17 (permalink)
    If you go to Report --- Disk / Bandwidth Usage what result it display here ? Does HC totally not calculating it and shows 0 ?
    agermose
    Re:diskspace and bandwith not collected 2009/11/02 09:08:53 (permalink)
    it simply shows "0" on all pages and in the emails send out to customers.
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:diskspace and bandwith not collected 2009/11/02 23:43:52 (permalink)
    HC db machine setting could effect bandwidth / disk usage calculation on linux box. Because HC db server send request for this task and store usage record in the data which then display in panel.

Follow these steps on HC db machine

** Network card which holds HC panel IP address must have top prorirty (This case only applies incase you have multiple network cards on the machine)

To set priority of the network card
    Go to start :: run :: Control Panel :: Network Card :: Advanced tab :: Advanced Setting  >>> Bring NIC card on top list to set high priority.

** HC disk quota service should be running under Automatic status in Start ---Run ---Services.msc

** Check Disk /Bandwidth Usage Setting at HC Host level path menu  " My Server ".

If these instructions didn't help then please contact our support channel and provide them HC db machine login to debug in more detail.

agermose
    Re:diskspace and bandwith not collected 2009/11/03 02:21:18 (permalink)
    i have no checked our windows servers yet. As of now we are only testing our linux servers, mail, db and www. None of them have more than one NIC and none of them are collecting anything. They all have active usage so they should be collecting something.

My Server :: Configure Disk Usage? here you mean? The setting is to collect every day and report every week for both disk and banthwith.
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:diskspace and bandwith not collected 2009/11/04 01:08:33 (permalink)
    agermose

i have no checked our windows servers yet. As of now we are only testing our linux servers, mail, db and www. None of them have more than one NIC and none of them are collecting anything. They all have active usage so they should be collecting something.

My Server :: Configure Disk Usage? here you mean? The setting is to collect every day and report every week for both disk and banthwith.

Please contact our support channel directly , they will debug the issue on server/panel.
    dancar81
    Re:diskspace and bandwith not collected 2009/12/03 18:21:43 (permalink)
    I am having the exact same problem.  Been almost a week now and no solution or resolution from support.  Support says they are working on it.  Very frustrating.  Hope to have a solution soon.
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:diskspace and bandwith not collected 2009/12/03 19:35:08 (permalink)
    dancar81

I am having the exact same problem.  Been almost a week now and no solution or resolution from support.  Support says they are working on it.  Very frustrating.  Hope to have a solution soon.

Sorry for inconvenience , This was a bug in HC8 build4 which has been resolved in build5. Which is expected to release in next few days.
    flyingaligator1
    Re:diskspace and bandwith not collected 2010/02/08 21:01:48 (permalink)

OK THANKS A LOT!!   

resell rights
    post edited by flyingaligator1 - 2010/02/08 21:04:05
    agermose
    Re:diskspace and bandwith not collected 2010/02/09 00:27:04 (permalink)
    any news on the bandwith that is not working still after build5?
    endoftime31
    Re:diskspace and bandwith not collected 2010/02/17 00:34:53 (permalink)
    hi guys !! im actually having the same problem here.. hope that u can show me detailed so i can understand them more,, any help will be appreciated.. thanks in advance!! master resell rights
    post edited by endoftime31 - 2010/02/17 00:36:59
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re:diskspace and bandwith not collected 2010/02/27 07:03:20 (permalink)
    Build 6 is going to release very soon. I will suggest you to apply Build 6 that will resolve this issue for sure. 
    Jump to: