LockedVirtual Private Servers and Dedicated Servers in Hosting Controller

Author
allamiro
Starting Member
2009/12/16 12:32:20 (permalink)

Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated Servers in Hosting Controller

Does Hosting Controller  supports  or have the intention to have support for Virtual servers /Dedicated Servers management ?

4 Replies Related Threads

allamiro
    Starting Member
    Re:Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated Servers in Hosting Controller 2009/12/16 12:46:01 (permalink)
    dedicated server management and monitoring their bandwidth  do not supported by hosting controller Virtual servers supported though  using Hyper V
    post edited by allamiro - 2009/12/16 12:47:03
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re:Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated Servers in Hosting Controller 2009/12/17 05:29:33 (permalink)
    We have supported Hyper V in Build 5 with the help now you can manage Hyper V servers from HC panel.
    nickon
    Re:Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated Servers in Hosting Controller 2010/07/31 00:05:31 (permalink)
    Dedicated server one of the important  part of the website.I am using a website which is providing me great features like
    Dedicated VPS Solution 4GB RAM 60GB Storage (SAS Drives) 100 Class C IP's Daily Back-Ups 3000GB Top Quality Tier 1 Bandwidth

Xavier
    Re:Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated Servers in Hosting Controller 2010/08/02 03:26:52 (permalink)
    I have checked with the HC team and I do not think that their solution is the best so far as it requires additional component for integration of proper Hyper-V module. Any news on when would the improved version be supported with HC which would be VMM free which is additional component for using HyperV with HC?
    Jump to: