LockedWHMCS Errors

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
gyrecon
2010/01/02 16:40:08 (permalink)

WHMCS Errors

Finally got WHMCS Billing installed via HC, but none of the module commands work. Also the HC module is giving the wrong IP Addresses, its giving me my ip ip address as webpanel address. This whole thing seems to be a mess. Makes me wonder if was ever tested. I need someone HC Support ASAP.

18 Replies Related Threads

nastynorman
    Re:WHMCS Errors 2010/03/16 13:35:46 (permalink)
    hi,

did you get this issue resolved ...i got the same problems..and how did you fix it ?

norman
    nitaish
    Premium Member
    Re:WHMCS Errors 2010/03/17 04:32:30 (permalink)
    nastynorman

hi,

did you get this issue resolved ...i got the same problems..and how did you fix it ?

norman

I think you still have build 5 installed. Did you install build 6 and try WHMCS?
    rocconeri
    Re:WHMCS Errors 2010/03/17 08:31:11 (permalink)
    nitaish

I think you still have build 5 installed. Did you install build 6 and try WHMCS?

Hi Nitaish,
    have you installed and working with WHMCS and HostingController in a production environment? Are they working well?
    I bought both but at the moment I'm using the products just for tests. Have you any suggestion for the best integration of the 2 tools?

Thank you
    Rocco  

nitaish
    Premium Member
    Re:WHMCS Errors 2010/03/17 23:07:12 (permalink)
    I have installed WHMCS on HC which is used in production, but I have created a new reseller which will be using WHMCS and all the websites created in the server will now be created in that reseller account from WHMCS. In a way, I am using it in a test environment as my existing websites are not being affected. I had earlier tried it on HC build 5 knowing that it will not work, but was curious to check out the setup. I could not create websites and that is where I asked a tech guy about the bug that they had mentioned earlier. According to him it was a problem with calling the HC API and that installing build 6 should resolve the issue. Sensing that the reason could be the bug mentioned by him, I installed build 6, but still I am not able to create the website from WHMCS. Now it is giving some other error. I have contacted their support team and once I get a solution from them, I can share it here.
    nitaish
    Premium Member
    Re:WHMCS Errors 2010/03/24 00:45:44 (permalink)
    The current WHMCS integration with HC works only with HC standalone servers as per Hosting Controller team and it does not work on HC cluster. They say a new implementation may be required. I hope we get it in the new build.
    rocconeri
    Re:WHMCS Errors 2010/03/25 00:29:53 (permalink)
    nitaish

The current WHMCS integration with HC works only with HC standalone servers as per Hosting Controller team and it does not work on HC cluster. They say a new implementation may be required. I hope we get it in the new build.

I hope HC Team could integrate soon WHMCS making it working in full with HC8. HC8 is a good product but integration with WHMCS is a for me a must because I can't use HC8 billing sistem that is not compatible with Italian billing sistem law.
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:WHMCS Errors 2010/04/02 06:58:52 (permalink)
    Incorrect parameter issue has been resolved locally, Use the following additional info below which need to perform in whcms.

1.  Add custom client field named “Panel Login Name” from the setup menu.

2. Create New Group from Product/Services from the setup menu.

3. Create New Product there.

4. While Adding the product details there is tab named Custom Fields

5.  Create “Panel Login Name” there and check the Required Field and Show on Order Form.

6. Save Product.

Now Use the WHMCS billing. The Incorrect Parameters Problem is solved.

nitaish
    Premium Member
    Re:WHMCS Errors 2010/04/04 23:46:31 (permalink)
    Does this mean that after doing the above the problem regarding the WHMCS with clustered environment is resolved?
    nitaish
    Premium Member
    Re:WHMCS Errors 2010/04/06 23:36:16 (permalink)
    The websites get created from WHMCS, but there are still two issues pending

1. The FTP password is not set at all.
    2. The mail domain is not created in remote smartermail server.

I am waiting for HC to respond on this.
    rocconeri
    Re:WHMCS Errors 2010/04/17 03:29:23 (permalink)
    gyrecon

Finally got WHMCS Billing installed via HC, but none of the module commands work. Also the HC module is giving the wrong IP Addresses, its giving me my ip ip address as webpanel address. This whole thing seems to be a mess. Makes me wonder if was ever tested. I need someone HC Support ASAP.

Eventually I installed WHMCS and HC integration unfortunately I have the same problem, the IP address for HC connection is the local IP not the remote. I have build 6 installed. Could HC team tell me how to fix this issue I bought the licenses  last year in September and until today I can't use the products on a production environment
    rocconeri
    Re:WHMCS Errors 2010/04/17 14:15:29 (permalink)
    nitaish

The websites get created from WHMCS, but there are still two issues pending

1. The FTP password is not set at all.
    2. The mail domain is not created in remote smartermail server.

I am waiting for HC to respond on this.

HI
    I can confirm problems relate to WHMCS integration:
    1)Password is not set for Webadmin
    2)FTP password is not set
    3)The mail domain is not created in mailenable installed in the same server
    4)the mail sent from HC to the created user are not filled correctly
    5)The default page is not created under the domain directory
    6)FRom WHMCS admin setup/server/login HC it's giving as URL http://localip:8787/

I hope HC Team give solutions to this issues soon

Regards
    Rocco

HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:WHMCS Errors 2010/04/20 03:15:19 (permalink)

1)Password is not set for Webadmin
    2)FTP password is not set

Very soon a solution for this particular issues will be provided to our customers.
    gyrecon
    Re:WHMCS Errors 2010/06/05 07:27:35 (permalink)
    We are all test Dummies!

These guys at HC does this all the time, they advertise  "WHMCS Intergration" but it does not work. I am tired of this. Does anyone wants to buy my licences @ 75% off?
    post edited by gyrecon - 2010/06/05 07:30:12
    gyrecon
    Re:WHMCS Errors 2010/06/05 07:33:43 (permalink)
    Here are the errors from your WHMCS Module : Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document in Entity, line: 1 in HC.php on line 101
    Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml domdocument.loadxml>]: ParsePI: PI xml space expected in Entity, line: 1 in HC.php on line 101
    Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml domdocument.loadxml>]: ParsePI: PI xml never end ... in Entity, line: 1 in HC.php on line 101
    Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml domdocument.loadxml>]: Start tag expected, '<' not found in Entity, line: 1 in HC.php on line 101
    Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to: