LockedProblem while trying to enter for the first time the panel

Author
csaavedra
2010/01/05 11:08:35 (permalink)

Problem while trying to enter for the first time the panel

Along with greeting and wish you a good year, i would like ask for help with the installation of your control panel, when installing all goes ok until the end where i get an error with LogParse.dll and HCDomainReistrant.dll. I attach you in this mail an image with the error (error_windows.png).

When i press enter the installation finish and when i try to enter to the control panel, throw me a message that the user or password does not match. I attach you in this mail an image with the error (login.png).

I would like to know if you got the knowledge about this error and how to fix it.
Thank you very much beforehand

2 Replies Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re:Problem while trying to enter for the first time the panel 2010/01/11 22:27:20 (permalink)
    These both files are supported by 32 bit OS and your OS is 64 bit thats why installer is throwing this error please ignore it.

As long as you are not able to login to panel there can be many different reasons. I will suggest you to contact with our support department to resolve this issue.
    patrick
    Premium Member
    Re:Problem while trying to enter for the first time the panel 2010/01/12 03:10:22 (permalink)
    See this link http://forum.hostingcontroller.com/tm.aspx?m=21126 it helped me in past and hopefully it will solve your problem too.
    Jump to: