Lockedanother panel session open while editing webadmin profile

Author
patrick
Premium Member
2010/12/21 13:56:34 (permalink)

another panel session open while editing webadmin profile

I am facing a issue where some of my webadmin are not able to edit their billing profile, when they try to do that then another panel session open inside current panel.
Note: this problem coming under some webadmin but not with every other reseller users.

5 Replies Related Threads

HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:another panel session open while editing webadmin profile 2010/12/22 02:31:57 (permalink)
    If reseller have disabled User Manager menu from " My Server :: Menu Access " then webadmin will face such problem. For the time being allow User Manager menu under the reseller to fix this problem and in coming HC build we will correct this issue at our end where webadmin will able to modify the profile even if reseller have disabled user manager menu.

Aim_Logistic
    Re:another panel session open while editing webadmin profile 2010/12/22 06:18:41 (permalink)
    Yes in past, i got this problem too but with personal profile, and it was due to hidden User Manager menu which i disabled in Menu access at reseller level. After enabling it i didn't get that problem again.

Is this the case with you too? try it...
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re:another panel session open while editing webadmin profile 2010/12/28 12:35:31 (permalink)
    Just to inform you that this issue solution will be permanently included in build10.
    rubel.zomuddar
    Re:another panel session open while editing webadmin profile 2011/10/19 02:47:59 (permalink)
    I am facing a issue where some of my webadmin are not able to edit their billing profile, when they try to do that then another panel ...
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:another panel session open while editing webadmin profile 2011/10/19 05:40:10 (permalink)
    We are unable to reproduce this problem internally as well as on HC Demo server. Which HC version you are using ?
    Jump to: