HC unable to create Crm site

Author
moon
2011/01/24 10:03:24 (permalink)

HC unable to create Crm site

I have installed HC8 build9 on the dynamic Crm machine when try to create crm site from panel, the status showing pending and after almost 5 minutes the process became fail.
In the event viewer the error related to the .net exception but not giving the exact idea which causing this problem.
Note: I am able to create crm site directly in the dynamic crm but not from panel.

3 Replies Related Threads

moon
    Re:HC unable to create Crm site 2011/01/24 10:04:39 (permalink)
    Forgot to mention that I am using Sql server 2005 for dynamic CRM on remote machine, does HC support this type of configuration ?
    HMCGuru
    Re:HC unable to create Crm site 2011/01/24 22:37:09 (permalink)
    have you followed this article provided by hosting controller http://portal.hostingcontroller.com/KB/a146/unable-to-create-dynamic-crm-site-in-hc.aspx
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re:HC unable to create Crm site 2011/01/25 08:55:13 (permalink)
    moon

I have installed HC8 build9 on the dynamic Crm machine when try to create crm site from panel, the status showing pending and after almost 5 minutes the process became fail.
    In the event viewer the error related to the .net exception but not giving the exact idea which causing this problem.
    Note: I am able to create crm site directly in the dynamic crm but not from panel.

Can you please verify under which credentials Dynamic CRm Sync and CrmAppPool is running ?
    Jump to: