LockednopCommerce

Author
Kenneth
2011/06/07 09:11:34 (permalink)

nopCommerce

Is anyone capable to create a installation for nopCommerce for me?
The job will of course be paid so if you are interested, pm me with your estimate and contact details.

7 Replies Related Threads

HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:nopCommerce 2011/06/07 12:43:25 (permalink)
    If you want to include any new application in the click app list and willing to cover up the integration services then sure you can contact sales@hostingcontroller.com. give reference of this forum link and initiate discussion.
    Kenneth
    Re:nopCommerce 2011/06/07 14:03:48 (permalink)
    i asked for a while, i was told that it would come in the future but i could add it myself.
    Thats why i asked here, if you have changed your mind about it this offer are also avvailable for the hc team of course since i dont care who do it as long as it being fully functional
    Xavier
    Re:nopCommerce 2011/06/07 15:12:20 (permalink)
    Kenneth
    Re:nopCommerce 2011/06/07 16:09:57 (permalink)
    Sure but i am not familiar with asp.net thats why i asked if anyone like to do it as a paid job
    If i dont find any here i will try elsewhere, i was just thinking here are for sure several users capable to do this job :-)
    post edited by Kenneth - 2011/06/07 16:11:29
    Index_eBusiness
    Starting Member
    Re:nopCommerce 2012/08/01 10:18:05 (permalink)
    I know this post was last answered a year ago but is this still a requirement?

We have just started using Hosting Controller and we are creating new Click and Install applications.
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:nopCommerce 2012/08/01 10:41:47 (permalink)
    Index_eBusiness

I know this post was last answered a year ago but is this still a requirement?

We have just started using Hosting Controller and we are creating new Click and Install applications.

Have you check the PDF file instructions to integrate your own Application in the click app list ?
    http://hostingcontroller.com/english/support/HC8Manuals/Click_InstallApps.pdf 

And if you have attempt to do it then what issue you are facing ? Please provide us detail so we could assist you accordingly.

Index_eBusiness
    Starting Member
    Re:nopCommerce 2012/08/01 11:13:07 (permalink)
    Ahh, no sorry, we know how to do it, I was simply offering our services to Kenneth for NOPCommerce as it is a system we are very familiar with.
    There really should be a repository of Click & Install Apps that we could upload/download to. We used to do that with DotNetPanel  Nudge nudge ;)
    Jump to: