Lockedabout 1 clickers quota

Author
FL-ex
Premium Member
2011/10/26 08:19:44 (permalink)

about 1 clickers quota

Friends,

I have a few 1 clickers enabled in my panel.

1) Webadmins see 1 clickers they dont have quota for. is it possible to hide the icons of 1 clickers they dont have quota for?

2) If I enable a new 1 clicker, is it possible to enable it with a certain quota (unlimited, for example) in all my plans? Or I have to go 1 by 1 on my dozens of plans to fix this and add quota to the new 1 clicker?

Thanks.

4 Replies Related Threads

HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:about 1 clickers quota 2011/10/26 08:39:48 (permalink)
    Luca2

Friends,

I have a few 1 clickers enabled in my panel.

1) Webadmins see 1 clickers they dont have quota for. is it possible to hide the icons of 1 clickers they dont have quota for?

From HC admin level interface " Home Page > Display Setting " select option " Hide Menu Items when Disabled. Using it any feature which not enable in HC panel will not be visible. 

2) If I enable a new 1 clicker, is it possible to enable it with a certain quota (unlimited, for example) in all my plans? Or I have to go 1 by 1 on my dozens of plans to fix this and add quota to the new 1 clicker?

Technically it shouldn't be enabled on all plans located under host or reseller. Because host might not want to include this new app in some specific plan. So its correct that user will need to enable its resource quota in plans.
    FL-ex
    Premium Member
    Re:about 1 clickers quota 2011/11/12 16:20:35 (permalink)
    Hi, Tahir

1) I did what you said as hcadmin, still I log as a webadmin and I see 1 clickers that are disabled by host. Please advise.

2) But imagine I start offering a new 1 clicked and have to manually add its quota in 50 different plans? IMHO there should be a way to do mass changes in several plans at once.

Thanks.
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:about 1 clickers quota 2011/11/17 04:52:45 (permalink)
    Its not possible to enable a resource in multiple plans at a time. But if there is a case when you need to enable a resource in all Hosting Plan & Sold Plan then it can be done manually in the SQL query command line.
    FL-ex
    Premium Member
    Re:about 1 clickers quota 2011/11/17 06:51:51 (permalink)
    Hi,

Can you send some example of queries, etc? Imagine me having to enable an add on in 100 plans... :)

Thanks.

Jump to: