LockedSimple FR for ticketing system...

Author
FL-ex
Premium Member
2012/03/07 15:04:56 (permalink)

Simple FR for ticketing system...

My colleague commented something interesting. Why doesnt HC show, by default, the open tickets?

You log to resadmin, then you have to click on status column to show the opened tickets.

Perhaps it could already show by default the open tickets.

Regards

11 Replies Related Threads

FL-ex
    Premium Member
    Re:Simple FR for ticketing system... 2012/04/01 13:19:09 (permalink)
    HC, if you can pls reply this simple request.

Thanks.
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:Simple FR for ticketing system... 2012/04/02 10:15:02 (permalink)
    Luca2

My colleague commented something interesting. Why doesnt HC show, by default, the open tickets?

You log to resadmin, then you have to click on status column to show the opened tickets.

Perhaps it could already show by default the open tickets.

Regards

What do you suggest should HC sort out ticket by default with " Status or Issued date  column"  when host (hcadmin/Reseller) access the Trouble Ticket page ?
    FL-ex
    Premium Member
    Re:Simple FR for ticketing system... 2012/04/03 18:57:34 (permalink)
    Hi,

By status, show all the open ones first, subsorted perhaps by date when it was updated and 3rd by date when it was opened.

The important for usability is to have to show open ones first. We always login and have to click to sort.

Please, also consider, as per other posts in forum, after a reply, keep the ticket in the page as it was in HC6, or else if we want to reply and close, we have to click, go back to ticket list, sort again, find the ticket, then close it (or perhaps Reply and close option :))

Thanks a lot,
    Flavio
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:Simple FR for ticketing system... 2012/06/12 17:23:31 (permalink)
    Please check it now with HC9 version and do let us know if still there some space for improvement or enhancement.
    FL-ex
    Premium Member
    Re:Simple FR for ticketing system... 2012/06/13 13:06:34 (permalink)
    Hi,
    Thanks, but its still same as before, showing closed tickets by default, I have to click (Twice actually) on status column, logged as resadmin, to show the open tickets.

Feel free to test on my server or email me for details.

Thanks.
    FL-ex
    Premium Member
    Re:Simple FR for ticketing system... 2012/07/06 12:58:00 (permalink)
    Tahir,

Did you see my reply?

Tks
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:Simple FR for ticketing system... 2012/07/07 14:27:18 (permalink)
    Flavio you are correct this solution  wasn't launched in v9, though it was already resolved but at that time V9 final installer were locked for release.
    Now this problem solution will be included in v9.2

FL-ex
    Premium Member
    Re:Simple FR for ticketing system... 2012/07/09 08:31:27 (permalink)
    Hi,

Great, thanks a lot for feedback. Ill make a note to check when v9.2 is released.

Regards,
    Flavio
    FL-ex
    Premium Member
    Re:Simple FR for ticketing system... 2012/07/23 15:57:03 (permalink)
    Dear Tahir,

If you can... Pls make sure they also fix date format in emails (tickets received via email by user and resadmin)? Although set as res/hcadmin to DD/MM/YY, in the email sent by HC, it uses format MM/DD/YY.

This bug was confirmed by HC in 14/10/11, but still not fixed :( Ticket: 2A4-16288E65-950D

Thanks!
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:Simple FR for ticketing system... 2012/07/26 16:12:53 (permalink)
    Luca2

Dear Tahir,

If you can... Pls make sure they also fix date format in emails (tickets received via email by user and resadmin)? Although set as res/hcadmin to DD/MM/YY, in the email sent by HC, it uses format MM/DD/YY.

This bug was confirmed by HC in 14/10/11, but still not fixed :( Ticket: 2A4-16288E65-950D

Thanks!

I would appreciate if you don't mix irrelevant query in this forum post... You can open ticket on support but first verify if it still exist in your panel. As I have tested locally but unable to find such problem.
    FL-ex
    Premium Member
    Re:Simple FR for ticketing system... 2012/07/27 16:33:22 (permalink)
    Hi,

Im avoiding opening tickets, as I already many and trying to get issues solved. Sorry, since it was a topic taking quite long and related to ticketing also, I thought would be ok to add here.

Ill keep it in my notes to ask support via ticket in the near future.

Thanks.
    Jump to: