Locked[Accepted request] HC MAIL should attempt to resend unsent emails

Author
FL-ex
Premium Member
2012/07/23 12:05:59 (permalink)

[Accepted request] HC MAIL should attempt to resend unsent emails

Friends,

Just so I keep control of my feature requests, Im adding here to forum. This one I was told was accepted and added to roadmap. Whenever we have some issue with our mail server (SMTP) and it's offline for a few minutes, the emails HC MAIL has to send go undelivered... We wanted a way for HC to try to send for x days, like normal mail servers do.

I had received this positive reply about the request from support:

"We have had a discussion with the concerned department regarding customization of resending of unsent emails where the user should be able to customize on how many times or days  to attempt to resend the unsent emails. This has been added to our to do list and it will be provided in HC future builds."

If possible keep us posted when it's added, Ill be on the lookout in new versions.

Thanks.

2 Replies Related Threads

HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:[Accepted request] HC MAIL should attempt to resend unsent emails 2012/07/26 16:35:03 (permalink)
    Yes this is correct, feature request have been approved and still in queue...  We will definitely announced in build release note once it been integrated.
    FL-ex
    Premium Member
    Re:[Accepted request] HC MAIL should attempt to resend unsent emails 2012/07/27 16:30:40 (permalink)
    Hi, Tahir

Great, thanks a lot!

- Flávio
    Jump to: