SharePoint only hosting

Author
Simon
2011/01/24 12:11:05 (permalink)

SharePoint only hosting

How do I add a sharePoint site if the user doesn't have a normal website. Currently I can see HC only provides feature to create a SharePoint site against any website.

I can see the option for mail only, Hyper-V only and DNS only hosting but not for SharePoint only.

4 Replies Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re:SharePoint only hosting 2011/01/25 08:59:01 (permalink)
    HC allow to create sharepoint site only if its website existing in the panel under the same webadmin.
    Currently I am afraid it is not possible to create SP site only like mail/dns, but its already in our to-do list. Hopefully in future HC release it will be included in the control panel.
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:SharePoint only hosting 2011/04/14 04:22:18 (permalink)
    Sharepiont only hosting feature will be included in HC8 build11.
    AdrianG001
    Re:SharePoint only hosting 2018/04/10 10:25:34 (permalink)
    Simon

How do I add a sharePoint site if the user doesn't have a normal website. Currently I can see HC only provides feature to create a SharePoint site against any website.

I can see the option for mail only, Hyper-V only and DNS only hosting but not for SharePoint only.

Well you can definitely try SharePoint hosting from their dedicated tech-savvy team will guide you with all your queries

Adrian Gates
    Cloud Expert - Apps4Rent
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re:SharePoint only hosting 2018/04/11 01:10:28 (permalink)
    SharePoint Only Hosting is already supported with newer versions of Hosting Controller. So, you can always install the updated version of Hosting Controller on your servers and can make use of this feature.

The latest version of Hosting Controller is v.10 these days.
    Jump to: