Multiple PhP with HC

Author
Arnar Paul
Starting Member
2019/04/25 14:58:05 (permalink)

Multiple PhP with HC

Hi,

I am using HC and wanted to know that if multiple PHP versions are supported with it. If it is not supported then how soon you guys are planning to support it?

BR

4 Replies Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re: Multiple PhP with HC 2019/04/26 00:04:39 (permalink)
    HC Supports multiple  PHP versions in HC panel both for Windows and Linux. You can configure your desired PHP versions in WebServer seettings by giving configurations related to each PHP version.

Note : With Linux FastCGI is supported for multiple PHP versions on the same Apache Server.
    Arnar Paul
    Starting Member
    Re: Multiple PhP with HC 2019/04/26 00:31:20 (permalink)
    Hi,

Thanks for the response. Do you have any guidelines from where I can seek the help to configure multiple PHP versions?
    Arnar Paul
    Starting Member
    Re: Multiple PhP with HC 2019/04/29 12:22:28 (permalink)
    Hi there,

I am unable to find the article on Multiple PHP from here https://portal.hostingcontroller.com

Can you point me to the right direction?

BR.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re: Multiple PhP with HC 2019/05/02 08:08:07 (permalink)
    There are no requirements from HC panel except that fastcgi mode should be selected for PHP in order to use its multiple versions. The settings of PHP are already explained in the WebServer settings section as given in the below link :
    https://help.hostingcontroller.com/hc10/default.aspx#pageid=adding_a_web_server

You can easily specify the path of each PHP version according to their actual configurations on the servers.

Note : Mandatory part of PHP configurations is that it should be properly installed and configured on your IIS or Apache Server. And then you can specify the configurations in HC panel too.
    Jump to: