LockedI installed Joomla on my website through HC10 Click and Install apps but It gives error

Author
Alex
Starting Member
2019/07/01 20:30:39 (permalink)

I installed Joomla on my website through HC10 Click and Install apps but It gives error

When I installed Joomla through HC10 it installed successfully but when I try to browse it, it gives me one word error: "Error".
I am using Ubuntu 16.04.
post edited by Alex - 2019/07/01 20:51:16

2 Replies Related Threads

John
    Re: I installed Joomla on my website through HC10 Click and Install apps but It gives erro 2019/07/01 20:39:55 (permalink)
    Follow the steps mentioned below to solve your Joomla Issue as this is a well known JOOMLA specific issue:

To fix the one word error: "ERROR" turn the error reporting to maximum by the following steps:
    1: In your configuration.php file type : public $error_reporting = 'maximum'; 
    Now you will get the detailed error.

To solve the known JOOMLA specific issue try the following steps:
    1: try installing "sudo apt-get install php7.0-xml" and then you have to run the command : --enable-libxml
    2: Now restart the apache server by  "sudo service apache2 restart"

This should solve your Joomla Issue.
    post edited by John - 2019/07/01 21:22:21
    Alex
    Starting Member
    Re: I installed Joomla on my website through HC10 Click and Install apps but It gives erro 2019/07/01 21:25:36 (permalink)
    The detailed error was: 

"Call to undefined function Joomla\CMS\Language\simplexml_load_file()"
    and following the second part of your answer fixed this issue and now I can browse the Joomla Page. THnx mate.
    Jump to: