2024/04/02 03:48:38
HC Team Leave a comment

Hosting Controller Panel v10 build 10.36 is now available

Toronto, Ontario – March 30, 2024: We would like to inform our customers that Hosting Controller version 10 latest build 10.36 is now available. This build contains new features, enhancements, and bug fixes for recently reported issues. To see the complete list of the bug fixes, kindly visit Help Center to check the complete Release Notes.
All existing customers with valid "Standard Support & Upgrade Protection" may download the latest build from: https://hostingcontroller.com/Hosting-Software-Downloads/HC-Service-Packs.html

About Hosting Controller
Founded in 1999 and a pioneer in Windows Hosting Automation, Hosting Controller is a hybrid multi-cloud control panel for enterprises, government organizations, and service providers. Hosting Controller transforms your data center into a private cloud, letting your data stay where it is. Hosting Controller’s robust and unified control panel offers cross platform support, N-tier user architecture, and self-service portals. It has built-in integrations for Microsoft Enterprise Applications “MS Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Active Directory, and MS 365 and a full automation solution for IaaS offering virtualized partitions on both Windows and Linux based servers through Hyper-V and VMware. Hosting Controller Inc. is based in Ontario, Canada, and has customers in 125 countries worldwide.

Copyright © 2024 Hosting Controller. All Rights Reserved
Leave a comment
2023/12/06 01:20:19
HC Team Leave a comment

ExSign Exchange Emails Signature Solution installer has been updated

Toronto, Canada – Dec 06, 2023– We would like to inform our customers that ExSign Exchange Email Signature Software update is now available. This new update contains new features, enhancements and bugs fixes for recently reported issues.

List of new features & Enhancements are listed below;
  • 'Deleted Items Sync' option provided at entities listing for Entity Admin. 
  • On organization deletion, released the used mailbox license for the Entity.
  • Allowed OU Admin to Delete rules and Banners if workflow is set to Organization Level.
  • Exclude stamping(mailboxes) is also provided at Organization level for OU Admin.
  • Workflow implementation for Banners/Rules/Disclaimer.
  • Rules exceptions has been added in signature rules.
  • SMS Gateways settings are also integerated. 'Twilio' is provided as a hook for sms gateway.
  • Filter on 'User Stamping Report' updated for Email Addresses.
  • UI improvements.
  • Config Utility UI Changes and drag & drop option for Domain Controllers.
  • Command line utility for Admin Auth Reset is also provided in this email. 
  • Custom delimiters options for email stamping.
  • Email service retry issue fixed.
  • Disclaimer issue on text email fixed.
  • Desktop widgets loading improvement.
  • Event templates CC issue fixed.
  • Workflow settings and new role 'Approval Manager' for workflows.
  • Text-to-Html conversion on forward/reply messages.T
  • Text to HTML conversion on iPhone native client.
  • UI responsiveness of listing pages.
  • Connection History is provided for servers at its listing.
  • Provided User Stamping Report includes the organization name.
  • Street Address attribute issue is fixed.
  • Passwords on UI are shown in encrypted form.
  • Azure AD Authentication on the login page has been added.
Download Link: https://hostingcontroller.com/Hosting-Software-Downloads/Windows-Hosting-Automation.html?Product=ExSign 
Product Link: https://hostingcontroller.com/Email-Signature-Management/Overview-ExSign.html
Help Manual: https://docs.hostingcontroller.com/Products/ExSign/Getting-Started/What-is-ExSign 

Leave a comment
2023/11/24 04:55:16
HC Team Leave a comment

Hosting Controller Panel v10 build 10.35 is now available

Toronto, Canada – NOV 24, 2023– We would like to inform our customers that Hosting Controller version 10 latest build 10.35 is now available. This build contains new features, enhancements and bugs fixes for recently reported issues. To see the complete list of the bug fixes, kindly visit Help Center to check the complete Release Notes.
All existing customers with valid "Standard Support & Upgrade Protection" may download the latest build from: https://hostingcontroller.com/Hosting-Software-Downloads/HC-Service-Packs.html

About Hosting Controller
Founded in 1999, Hosting Controller is a Hybrid automation solution for On-premises and Cloud based service providers. It provides a platform designed to automate all the aspects of operating a service provider business including service provisioning, billing, metering, customer management, and onboarding of new services. Customers can provision and manage services in public Clouds like Office 365, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services and at the same time, Direct and Indirect partners participating in the Microsoft CSP program can automate service provisioning of Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, CRM, and Azure. Hosting Controller serves as a unified platform for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) delivery served off Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware ESXi hypervisors and a control panel for traditional web hosts to manage both Windows & Linux servers simultaneously as part of a single cluster. In addition, HC offers a full solution suite for hosted Enterprise Applications creating a shared multi-tenant environment for automatic provisioning of Hosted Exchange 2019, 2016 & 2013, HC Active Directory Synchronization, SharePoint, Skype for Business (Lync), and Dynamics CRM. Hosting Controller Inc. is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and has customers in 125 countries worldwide.

For more information about Hosting Controller Inc. visit https://hostingcontroller.com or call +1 (647) 799-1000
Leave a comment
2023/07/24 04:26:45
adamsmithad 1 comment

How Can Hosting Controller Help In Optimizing The Performance Of A Hybrid Cloud Setup?

Hello everyone,

I'm currently exploring ways to optimize the performance of my [hybrid cloud]() setup, and I came across Hosting Controller. I'm interested in learning more about how this tool can help me achieve my goals.

Here are some questions I have:
  • How does Hosting Controller work to optimize the performance of a hybrid cloud setup?
  • What are some specific features of Hosting Controller that can help me achieve better performance?
  • Are there any case studies or success stories that demonstrate the effectiveness of Hosting Controller in optimizing hybrid cloud performance?I appreciate any insights or experiences you can share. Thank you!
1 comment
2023/07/15 06:13:07
srikanthbollu Leave a comment

Powershell SOAP for ServiceNow

I am trying to use Powershell SOAP to create a ticket in ServiceNow. I have valid XML that I have successfully tested with the SoapUI tool using basic auth. But when I try to post that same XML to ServiceNow via Powershell I get an error. I'm not sure if its a problem with the auth header (same creds in both SoapUI and PS) or something else because I'm getting a 500 error from the post, which doesn't sound auth related.
Using PS v4. Long time powershell user. First time doing SOAP and scripted interaction with . Their wiki's have no powershell examples :(
Thanks
Leave a comment
2023/05/24 05:28:35
HC Team Leave a comment

Hosting Controller Panel v10 build 10.33 is now available

Toronto, Canada – May 24, 2023– We would like to inform our customers that Hosting Controller version 10 latest build 10.33 is now available. This build contains new features, enhancements and bugs fixes for recently reported issues. To see the complete list of the bug fixes, kindly visit Help Center to check the complete Release Notes.

About Hosting Controller
Founded in 1999, Hosting Controller is a Hybrid automation solution for On-premises and Cloud based service providers. It provides a platform designed to automate all the aspects of operating a service provider business including service provisioning, billing, metering, customer management, and onboarding of new services. Customers can provision and manage services in public Clouds like Office 365, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services and at the same time, Direct and Indirect partners participating in the Microsoft CSP program can automate service provisioning of Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, CRM, and Azure. Hosting Controller serves as a unified platform for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) delivery served off Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware ESXi hypervisors and a control panel for traditional web hosts to manage both Windows & Linux servers simultaneously as part of a single cluster. In addition, HC offers a full solution suite for hosted Enterprise Applications creating a shared multi-tenant environment for automatic provisioning of Hosted Exchange 2019, 2016 & 2013, HC Active Directory Synchronization, SharePoint, Skype for Business (Lync), and Dynamics CRM. Hosting Controller Inc. is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and has customers in 125 countries worldwide.

For more information about Hosting Controller Inc. visit https://hostingcontroller.com or call +1 (647) 799-1000
Leave a comment
2023/02/24 05:57:39
ravik Leave a comment

Power Platform DevOps Tools new environment creation task

I am trying to set up the Azure pipeline for Power Platform environment creation. I have created the App Registration in Azure AD. Now I am struggling to create the Power Platform service connection to be used by the environment creation task. What should I put for the server url since the environment doesn't exist yet? Also one of the pre-requisite is to add the registered App ID to the Power Platform environment and assign a security role. In my case since the environment doesn't exist yet how is this user association created? Any help is much appreciated, I am really not sure what I might be missing.
Leave a comment
2023/01/24 04:27:48
HC Team Leave a comment

Hosting Controller Panel v10 build 10.32 is now available

Toronto, Canada – January 24, 2023– We would like to inform our customers that Hosting Controller version 10 latest build 10.32 is now available. This build contains new features & enhancements such as MyTrille free web console for Hyper-V, HC Panel build auto update services, enforce password reset policy for Panel users and bugs fixes for recently reported issues. To see the complete list of the bug fixes, kindly visit Help Center to check the complete Release Notes.

About Hosting Controller

Leave a comment