Virtual Machine of generation 2 is not creating

techMate

• Total Posts : 29
  • Reward points : 0
Virtual Machine of generation 2 is not creating 10/29/2015 07:09:46 AM (permalink)
HC is not creating the virtual machine of generation 2 type. I am trying to deploy one and I get an error during the boot up saying the boot device is not available.
Can you tell me if HC supports Type 2 Hyper-V 2012 virtual machines?

HC Team

• Total Posts : 7218
    • Reward points : 0
    Re:Virtual Machine of generation 2 is not creating 10/30/2015 12:34:01 AM (permalink)
    You need to upgrade to HC9.17 as Hyper-V Generation2 VMs are now supported with Hosting Controller latest build HC9.17. You may read the release notes for this build 17 by following the URL given below:
    http://help.hostingcontro...ageid=hc_release_notes

In order to know more about how to upgrade to HC9.17, you can visit the kb article link given as under which contains instructions on how to modify HC9 build on your server:
    http://portal.hostingcont...with-latest-build.aspx
    --------------------
    Regards
    HC Support Team
    www.HostingController.com
    Phone: +1 (647) 799-1000
    Fax: +1(604) 227-0273

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
      • No New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
      • Locked w/ New Messages
      • Locked w/o New Messages
      • Read Message
      • Post New Thread
      • Reply to message
      • Post New Poll
      • Submit Vote
      • Post reward post
      • Delete my own posts
      • Delete my own threads
      • Rate post

2000-2017 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9

Founded in 1999, Hosting Controller is a Hybrid automation solution for On-premises and Cloud based service providers. It provides a platform designed to automate all the aspects of operating a service provider business including service provisioning, billing, metering, customer management and on-boarding of new services. Customers can provision and manage services in public Clouds like Office 365, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services and at the same time Direct and Indirect partners participating in Microsoft's CSP program can automate service provisioning of Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, CRM and Azure. Hosting Controller serves as a unified platform for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) delivery served off Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware ESXi hypervisors and a control panel for traditional web hosts to manage both Windows & Linux servers simultaneously as part of a single cluster. In addition HC offers a full solution suite for hosted Enterprise Applications creating a shared multi-tenant environment for automatic provisioning of Hosted Exchange 2016, 2013 & 2010, HC Active Directory Synchronization, SharePoint, Skype for Business (Lync) and Dynamics CRM. Hosting Controller Inc. is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and has customers in 125 countries worldwide.

Copyright © 2017 Hosting Controller. All Rights Reserved