LockedBuild 13 -Windows - Issues list

Author
crnunez
Premium Member
2008/02/21 07:01:05 (permalink)

Build 13 -Windows - Issues list

Hi,
In this build I can find in my frist view, this bugs:

1º Tools :: Options :: SSL Manager /admin/SSLManager/SSLManager.aspx?IconsHead=SSL IT redirect to /admin/ and sign out the session!!! Also SSL Manager doesnt work!

2º Migration :: Transfer Websites :: Transfer The combo box Owner Name : IT DOESNT HAVE ANY SORT!

3º Question: Why doesnt appear My Server :: Customize Templates :: My Templates (Mail) in other languages???

4º Error on installer: A prompt Windows(popup) message said "Hosting Controller 7C Error removing support files: The parameter is incorrect. OK"

Thanks in advance.

R.N.

10 Replies Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Build 13 -Windows - Issues list 2008/02/21 12:34:15 (permalink)
    1º Tools :: Options :: SSL Manager /admin/SSLManager/SSLManager.aspx?IconsHead=SSL IT redirect to /admin/ and sign out the session!!! Also SSL Manager doesnt work!

SSL is working fine here. Please explain your query where exactly you are putting /admin/sslmanager/SSLManager.aspx?IconsHead=SSL.

2º Migration :: Transfer Websites :: Transfer The combo box Owner Name : IT DOESNT HAVE ANY SORT!

Not replicated

3º Question: Why doesnt appear My Server :: Customize Templates :: My Templates (Mail) in other languages???

Its not translated for some languages. As soon as we have translated files from our resellers. We will update them in HC.

4º Error on installer: A prompt Windows(popup) message said "Hosting Controller 7C Error removing support files: The parameter is incorrect. OK"

Its an install shield error. Don't worry about it.

+1-213-341-1419
    crnunez
    Premium Member
    RE: Build 13 -Windows - Issues list 2008/02/21 14:19:58 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by HC Support
    [br]1º Tools :: Options :: SSL Manager /admin/SSLManager/SSLManager.aspx?IconsHead=SSL IT redirect to /admin/ and sign out the session!!! Also SSL Manager doesnt work!

SSL is working fine here. Please explain your query where exactly you are putting /admin/sslmanager/SSLManager.aspx?IconsHead=SSL.

Not replicated

Its not translated for some languages. As soon as we have translated files from our resellers. We will update them in HC.

Its an install shield error. Don't worry about it.

+1-213-341-1419

1º YOU CAN REPLICATE IT AS HOST ADMIN!

2º Do you want to have a print screen? Check it from Host Admin??

3º Ok. But at least Spanish has been updated (internal).

4º Please, you must improve the installer, it shouldn't has this prompt error messages...

Thanks a lot!

R.N.
    cboyd213
    RE: Build 13 -Windows - Issues list 2008/02/21 18:29:09 (permalink)
    I have the same problem with my HC
    Only if I am logged in as hcadmin
    I click on SSL Manager and it kicks me back to the login screen
    This is not a problem with build 13
    I belive this issue started for me when build 12 came out but I never said anthing.
    Sorry guess I should have.

Thanks,
    Chris
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Build 13 -Windows - Issues list 2008/02/22 02:19:44 (permalink)
    Issues have been replicated at host level and forwarded to the concerned dept.

+1-213-341-1419
    crnunez
    Premium Member
    RE: Build 13 -Windows - Issues list 2008/02/23 05:17:31 (permalink)
    Thanks HC,

5º About this post, http://forum.hostingcontroller.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4770 this solution was perfect for Password Recovery.

BUT, We need that you change the others URL's for example:

Transfer Scheduled EMAIL, "If you still want this service to activate. Please click on this link to let us confirm about this operation.

http://www.mydomain.com:8787/AuthenticateAction.aspx?Action=ScheduledMigration&SourceId=2&AuthKey=Wsh5TCJZCV9tI%2bcc9ubA9qvlT4KWZwdwCicc9FnIX%2fY%3d

or just copy and paste this URL in your browser...."

THE URL SHOULD BE http://www.mydomain/***nameofmyControlPanel Access***/AuthenticateAction.aspx...

In my particular case it should be /admin/ and please dont forget remove all :8787 (in the others email that require it) for the new and correct /*nameofmyControlPanelAccess*/

Also for My Server :: Configure Referral Settings, THE Referral URL is wrong!

Also for /AutoSignup/anywebpages.aspx I can see the port URL:8787 and ITS WRONG.

6º Website transfer issue.

When I transfer a website between resellers the AWSTATS config file is not update, Error: Couldn't open server log file "e:\Webspace\oldreseller\mydomain.de\mydomain.de\log\W3SVC105\ex080223.log" : No such file or directory

Setup ('C:\Program Files\Advanced Communications\Hosting Controller 7C\Awstats/awstats.mydomain.de.conf' file, web server or permissions) may be wrong.
    Check config file, permissions and AWStats documentation (in 'docs' directory).

7º In Host Admin I try "Transfer websites" between resellers Migration :: Transfer Websites:

Success : Migration scheduled successfully; operation is in queue and will be completed within 24 hours after your confirmation.

BUT I NEVER SEE this email in My Server :: System Emails :: Sent Emails

8º My Server :: Logs Manager
    It doesnt work, I can not see any logs.

9º I CAN NOT Disable the "Allow Free Auto Signup" check box (untick) in Host Admin Control Panel IF gateway is disable (It may be very dangerous).

10º My Server :: Billing Profile, It Doesnt work! I can not edit it.
    HC prompt said: "Please enter a valid numeric and non-negative Discount Price." IT IS AN ISSUE, I can not put nothing because the field is locked.
    IE or Firefox: Line 123 Char 4 Error: Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enable, or of a type that does not accept the focus.
    URL: /UserManager/BillingProfile.aspx?FrmMyServer=1&Edit2&UserId=2

11º Other issue Hosting Controller Client Service was set to manual with this build. ""Transfers files in the background between all HC7 cluster machines including Windows and Linux platforms. If the service is disabled or stopped, features such as Folder Manager and Database Manager will be unable to transfer files and other information."" Then if this service is stopped Folder Manager and others function doesnt work!

Thanks a lot.

R.N.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Build 13 -Windows - Issues list 2008/02/25 07:10:25 (permalink)
    5º About this post, http://forum.hostingcontroller.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4770 this solution was perfect for Password Recovery.

BUT, We need that you change the others URL's for example:

Transfer Scheduled EMAIL, "If you still want this service to activate. Please click on this link to let us confirm about this operation.

http://www.mydomain.com:8787/AuthenticateAction.aspx?Action=ScheduledMigration&SourceId=2&AuthKey=Wsh5TCJZCV9tI%2bcc9ubA9qvlT4KWZwdwCicc9FnIX%2fY%3d

or just copy and paste this URL in your browser...."

THE URL SHOULD BE http://www.mydomain/***nameofmyControlPanel Access***/AuthenticateAction.aspx...

In my particular case it should be /admin/ and please dont forget remove all :8787 (in the others email that require it) for the new and correct /*nameofmyControlPanelAccess*/

Also for My Server :: Configure Referral Settings, THE Referral URL is wrong!

Also for /AutoSignup/anywebpages.aspx I can see the port URL:8787 and ITS WRONG.

ok we will remove port from the authentication URL provided in transfer schedule, advanced delete and referral mails. For forgot password, HC will use the same URL in the email which was used to access login page.

6º Website transfer issue.

When I transfer a website between resellers the AWSTATS config file is not update, Error: Couldn't open server log file "e:\Webspace\oldreseller\mydomain.de\mydomain.de\log\W3SVC105\ex080223.log" : No such file or directory

Setup ('C:\Program Files\Advanced Communications\Hosting Controller 7C\Awstats/awstats.mydomain.de.conf' file, web server or permissions) may be wrong.
    Check config file, permissions and AWStats documentation (in 'docs' directory).

We are checking it.

7º In Host Admin I try "Transfer websites" between resellers Migration :: Transfer Websites:

Success : Migration scheduled successfully; operation is in queue and will be completed within 24 hours after your confirmation.

BUT I NEVER SEE this email in My Server :: System Emails :: Sent Emails

Mails are sent but not being displayed in My Server :: System Emails :: Sent Emails. We will check it.

8º My Server :: Logs Manager
    It doesnt work, I can not see any logs.

Not replicated . Have you enabled Debugging at hcadmin level under My Server-->Debugging Settings option because of this settings HC will create logs for any particular action.

9º I CAN NOT Disable the "Allow Free Auto Signup" check box (untick) in Host Admin Control Panel IF gateway is disable (It may be very dangerous).

That's right. But tell me if payment gateway has not been defined and auto signup has not set as free signup. Then what HC will do at billing page ? Resellers can use free autosignup only if host allows it. So, if Host does not put the URL on his website then how can the Resellers go to signup. Also, you may disable FREE autosignups by:

1)Enabling Billing
    2)Disabling FREE signups

10º My Server :: Billing Profile, It Doesnt work! I can not edit it.
    HC prompt said: "Please enter a valid numeric and non-negative Discount Price." IT IS AN ISSUE, I can not put nothing because the field is locked.
    IE or Firefox: Line 123 Char 4 Error: Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enable, or of a type that does not accept the focus.
    URL: /UserManager/BillingProfile.aspx?FrmMyServer=1&Edit2&UserId=2

There is no need for a reseller to configure his own billing profile if Host has disabled his billing.? If hcadmin enable his payment gateway then reseller will able to edit his billing profile.

11º Other issue Hosting Controller Client Service was set to manual with this build. ""Transfers files in the background between all HC7 cluster machines including Windows and Linux platforms. If the service is disabled or stopped, features such as Folder Manager and Database Manager will be unable to transfer files and other information."" Then if this service is stopped Folder Manager and others function doesnt work!

It is set as ‘Manual’ by default. Whenever someone wants to transfer/upload file then it will be changed to ‘Automatic’ and switch back to manual after performing required task so don’t need to worry about it.

+1-213-341-1419
    crnunez
    Premium Member
    RE: Build 13 -Windows - Issues list 2008/02/25 07:54:57 (permalink)
    Thanks HC.

About 10º, HCAdmin has enable billing. I send to you an image in one ticket.

About 11º I had received a lot of complaints from my customer about that File Manager doesnt work, We should manually enable this service because HC donest enable it automatically, in this case I think that the best option is put this service enable by default.

Best regards.

R.N.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Build 13 -Windows - Issues list 2008/05/03 02:51:12 (permalink)
    Hosting Controller releases Windows build14/Linux build10 for HC7. These latest builds(both for windows and linux) provide new enhancements and bug fixes in HC7. Please check this page for details.

+1-213-341-1419
    nitaish
    Premium Member
    RE: Build 13 -Windows - Issues list 2008/05/03 23:11:32 (permalink)
    After installing Build 14, it disables the ASP.NET from the websites. This issue is present since the build 12. When is HC gonna fix this?

An ICANN Accredited Domain name Registrar
    - OwnRegistrar.com
    | Shared Hosting | Reseller hosting | Dedicated server | - QualiSpace.com
    Premium AntiSpam / AntiVirus gateway - SpamTermino.com
    Signup as a reseller and get domains only for $6.49
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Build 13 -Windows - Issues list 2008/06/03 06:10:24 (permalink)
    I have already mentioned the reason of this removal. Please read this thread carefully. You can also check release notes for reference.

+1-213-341-1419
    Jump to: