LockedDisabling a reseller and their websites

Author
m_josiah
2008/07/04 10:36:09 (permalink)

Disabling a reseller and their websites

Hi

In HC6 when we disabled a reseller, all accounts under that reseller was disabled automatically. This was a nice feature and quite crucial. However in HC7 disabling a reseller will only disable the account and not the accounts under it. Why is this? The worst thing for us is to go through each website and disable the accounts manually. There must be an easier way to do this. If so please let me know how.

Thanks

4 Replies Related Threads

kieranmullen
    Premium Member
    RE: Disabling a reseller and their websites 2008/07/04 20:56:01 (permalink)
    Did they ever reseller deletion that would automatically delete all the websites under that reseller? Before you had to go through the reseller and delete all the websites manually and it was a pain.

KieranMullen
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Disabling a reseller and their websites 2008/08/04 02:11:11 (permalink)
    @m_josiah

Do you also want to stop the domains of webadmin with their hc panel account?

@kieranmullen

You should use 'Advanced Delete' option to automatically delete all accounts created under reseller.

+1-213-341-1419
    m_josiah
    RE: Disabling a reseller and their websites 2008/08/04 03:02:06 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by HC Support
    [br]@m_josiah

Do you also want to stop the domains of webadmin with their hc panel account?

Yes that is exactly what I want to do. I want to disable all account domains and webadmins under the reseller. This was easy to do on hc6 but not so on hc7. For instance I have a reseller who has not paid for a while so I have disabled their account. They are in no rush to pay as all their customers sites are still running.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Disabling a reseller and their websites 2008/08/04 08:44:03 (permalink)
    We will improve this module. Thanks for your suggestion.

+1-213-341-1419
    Jump to: