LockedMS SQL no longer connecting after Build 18

Author
tcelias
2008/12/08 19:30:23 (permalink)

MS SQL no longer connecting after Build 18

We've been without MS SQL Server being able to be recognized by HC after applying latest patch. Connectivity and registration in HC has worked up until after applying latest patch. Has anyone else encountered same/similar issue?

We followed the suggested "fix" and applied the sql fixes as suggested by HC Tech and still not working.

Running on Windows Server 2003(SP1) with MS SQL 2000.

[?]

4 Replies Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: MS SQL no longer connecting after Build 18 2008/08/13 04:38:49 (permalink)
    Please consult with this thread.

+1-213-341-1419
    tcelias
    RE: MS SQL no longer connecting after Build 18 2008/08/13 09:04:41 (permalink)
    As explained to tech support, I have gone through thi forum and have tried all suggested "fixes" with no luck. I was reaching to the community to hopefully get additional help. We've been without MS SQL server working for at least one day after applying Build 18 on Sunday evening.

HC was working perfectly up until the Build 18 was applied, no other server configurations have been made in that time as the servers were stable.

While I appreciate the help, I'd honestly like to know what caused the issue and how to fix it so we can be better prepared for the next Build release. Right now, we've provided access to the technical support team on the servers so the issue can hopefully be fixed.

HC has potential, but every once in a while when an issue comes up where we have to involve HC tech support, it comes down to providing access to the servers and no clear explanation of what was done to solve the problem.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: MS SQL no longer connecting after Build 18 2008/08/13 09:56:58 (permalink)
    Your issue has been resolved and support has informed you by email with details.

+1-213-341-1419
    tcelias
    RE: MS SQL no longer connecting after Build 18 2008/08/13 20:25:00 (permalink)
    Thanks for the support.
    Jump to: