cboyd213
2009/02/28 00:39:08 (permalink)

phpmyadmin error

I'm using HC7 Build 20 on Server 03
I have 5 Public Static IP's on my network card
All my click and install apps work but one and that's phpmyadmin

Gives me a generic error:
phpMyAdmin - Error
Cannot start session without errors, please check errors given in your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly.

I noticed in the file config.inc.php the server info is not there.

I have the same setup on another box and phpmyadmin works fine but the only difference is it has one IP on the network card and this one has five

Could this be an issue with HC having multiple public IP's
I know HC had to register my first IP on the network card to get click and install apps to work.

I tried everything that I can think of and it doesn't make any sense that all the other install apps work

1 Reply Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: phpmyadmin error 2009/02/03 07:21:20 (permalink)
    Your existing setup shouldn't affect the working of phpMyAdmin with Hosting Controller; it doesn't make any difference how many IPs are mapped into network card. Just make sure you're running supported versions of MySQL and PHP for these applications.

MySql 5.0 or 5.1 and PHP 5.2.5 are recommended versions combination to run these applications on your server.

Its better if you contact our technical support department directly and let them look into the issue in detail because it is weird that issue is only coming on phpMyAdmin installation.

+1-213-995-3037
    Jump to: