LockedPaypal

Author
patrick
Premium Member
2009/03/30 17:43:00 (permalink)

Paypal

Using paypal as payment gateway... Go to auto signup chose plan and create account. After making payment via paypal sandbox URL , HC give option to Return Merchant account it don't return to the panel after click on it. Seem it stuck there.

6 Replies Related Threads

mluer
    Starting Member
    RE: Paypal 2009/05/04 01:29:35 (permalink)
    what is the best type of account to have with paypal ? Website standard or Website Pro? I have standard now and have been testing in the sandbox. This is my first endeavour with paypal. It seems to pass minimal information via ipn method and has to rely on the user to click return to the website before it will create the domain after successful transaction.. is this correct ?

Am I missing some setup items ?

Also it doesn't seem to pass the description of what they are purchasing from me to paypal as the description box is blank and writeable.
    patrick
    Premium Member
    RE: Paypal 2009/05/04 11:19:19 (permalink)
    HC don't support paypal recurring gateway (pro) but only the standard type.
    By the way account will not create unless payment receive in paypal merchant account.
    mluer
    Starting Member
    RE: Paypal 2009/05/05 23:26:47 (permalink)
    Has this been fixed. I was able to clear transactions but not able to automatically create the account in HC.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Paypal 2009/07/05 15:33:45 (permalink)
    If you are using any currency other than USD then change the value of Amount Variable to mc_gross instead of payment_gross from Billing System :: Integrate / Edit Payment Gateways :: Configure Gateway from host level in HC panel. This should solve the problem but if the problem persists then feel free to contact support.

+1-213-995-3037
    patrick
    Premium Member
    RE: Paypal 2009/06/03 20:34:53 (permalink)
    Any plan to support paypal recurring billing gateway ?
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    RE: Paypal 2009/06/18 21:46:20 (permalink)
    Currently it is not added in our list for integration. We can consider it but only after finishing of our priority task integration.
    Jump to: