Lockedbillig-invoices italian customers

Author
arkens
2009/06/04 07:11:20 (permalink)

billig-invoices italian customers

hi,
we were looking on the billing-invoices system to see if we could use it for our italian customers, but...
there are some fields missing ..without them it is not possible for us to generate invoices without recieving a fiscal fine.
the first field we notice is the "fiscal code". we need vatid (i've found it under user profiles!?) and fiscal code.
every italian company has both identification numbers, they can be equal (cf=vatid) or not. but they have to be on every invoice.
do you think you can plan in short to add this field?
thank you

3 Replies Related Threads

HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:billig-invoices italian customers 2009/06/05 03:15:21 (permalink)

arkens

hi,
    we were looking on the billing-invoices system to see if we could use it for our italian customers, but...
    there are some fields missing ..without them it is not possible for us to generate invoices without recieving a fiscal fine.
    the first field we notice is the "fiscal code". we need vatid (i've found it under user profiles!?) and fiscal code.
    every italian company has both identification numbers, they can be equal (cf=vatid) or not. but they have to be on every invoice.
    do you think you can plan in short to add this field?
    thank you

Can you please give us any example that what exactly changes require in invoice which work for your Italian customers.

As in current scenario HC generate invoice base on Customer Name, Package Name, Invoice ID, Amount Detail and description. This is very generic format which should work for every country customers.

arkens
    Re:billig-invoices italian customers 2009/06/06 00:29:52 (permalink)
    thank you for your reply. billing is ok for europe customers but not for italians one. we have really a terrible system here.
    in a italian invoices we need to have:
    customer name
    customer address
    customer vatid
    customer fiscal code

and
    our name
    our address
    our vatid
    our cf

we cannot create invoices without this data,it is not legal.

fiscal code is a code that can be (it depends on the type of company)
    3cases:
    fiscal code= vatid when headquartes and head office of a company are in the same town
    fiscal code (numbers)  + vatid = when headquartes and head office are in different towns
    fiscal code (letters and numbers) + vatid when company is a "ditta Individuale" a particular company where there is a person who legally personally responds for  for fiscal and legal problems

The problem is that we cannot bill to anyone because our company fiscal code and vatid has to be in invoices too also if customer is from bangladesh.
    sorry for my english but it is a little complicated for me to translate and explain our system.
    another problem i think it could be the inoice number (because most of the hosting companies has also other invoices not from hosting activities), but i am waiting the answer from our accountant.

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re:billig-invoices italian customers 2009/06/08 12:15:34 (permalink)
    We would able to provide ability for host to add custom fields in profile and to be displayed in invoice after 3 official builds. The custom field option is currently available at auto-signup level.

Jump to: