LockedStats not created when I create a new site

Author
moegal
2009/11/27 09:28:19 (permalink)

Stats not created when I create a new site

I have a clean install of HC8, I have a plan from HCAdmin with stats and have created a plan with my reseller that includes stats but when I created a site for a webadmin from the reseller admin, the stats site was not automatically created.

Shouldn't it create the stats site?

Also, I do not see any reverse DNS records getting created?  Should HC8 do this as well?

Marty

4 Replies Related Threads

HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:Stats not created when I create a new site 2009/11/30 22:15:16 (permalink)
    The plan which using reseller to create website if that has stats quota that HC will create stat site.
    If you are using awstats with HC then make sure plan have Perl and statistic quota.

Also, I do not see any reverse DNS records getting created?  Should HC8 do this as well?

HC create reverse Dns record only for IP base domain, not for namebase site.
    moegal
    Re:Stats not created when I create a new site 2009/12/01 01:35:00 (permalink)
    Stats are in the plan.  We are using smarter stats.

It did not get created.  I am adding 2 more sites today, I will verify.

Also, I created an IP based domain and the reverse dns record was not created.  Again I am adding 2 more sites today with IP so I will verify.

Thanks, Marty
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:Stats not created when I create a new site 2009/12/01 02:13:58 (permalink)
    Please contact our support department support@hostingcontroller.com they will test/verify the issue and will send you solution.
    moegal
    Re:Stats not created when I create a new site 2009/12/07 04:18:58 (permalink)
    I will send info to support today.  looks like the stats and reverse dns records are not being created.

This is fresh install on a new win2003 server.

Marty
    Jump to: