LockedCan you enable anonymous access to the HC7 Control panel

Author
gwalker2104
2009/11/27 11:55:11 (permalink)

Can you enable anonymous access to the HC7 Control panel

When I browse to the HC7 control panel website, I need to give Windows login credentials to view the website. In IIS7, if I enable Anonymous authentication, I get error 401.2

To get the website to work I must either enable Basic Authentication or Windows Authentication. 

Is there a way to get into HC7 control panel with Anonymous Authentication?

I am thinking there is something in the Web.config, but I am not sure what it is.

2 Replies Related Threads

HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:Can you enable anonymous access to the HC7 Control panel 2009/11/30 22:30:26 (permalink)
    You shouldn't face any problem in accessing HC panel URL by enabling anonymous user access.

Try these steps

1= Go to computer management and reset HC7Administator user password
    2= Provide new login of HC7Administrator in Hosting Controller website in IIS.
    3= Make sure that ISAPI filter is allowed in the IIS --- Web Service Extension.
    LeeUmber
    Re:Can you enable anonymous access to the HC7 Control panel 2010/02/04 03:25:29 (permalink)
    HC Tech

You shouldn't face any problem in accessing HC panel URL by enabling anonymous user access.

Try these steps

1= Go to computer management and reset HC7Administator user password
    2= Provide new login of HC7Administrator in Hosting Controller website in IIS.
    3= Make sure that ISAPI filter is allowed in the IIS --- Web Service Extension.

Thank you so much for this it worked for me. I've been having the same problem for days now and feel relieved I found your post.

post edited by LeeUmber - 2010/03/14 11:37:17
    Jump to: