LockedSSL support

Author
nitaish
Premium Member
2010/03/12 01:15:11 (permalink)

SSL support

Almost all the hosting control panels have the option for CSR generation and SSL installation for websites. However, HC does not support it yet. I would request them to add this option ASAP.

4 Replies Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re:SSL support 2010/03/12 02:00:17 (permalink)
    We have already supported GlobalSign SSL certificate within HC panel from Build 6. We will be adding more features of SSL with time now. Thanks
    nitaish
    Premium Member
    Re:SSL support 2010/03/18 03:11:00 (permalink)
    It seems that the SSL support which you have enabled forces to purchase SSL certificate from Globalsign and for that matter, whenever, you will introduce new SSL certificates support, it would be the same. Correct me if I am wrong. We are resellers of Thawte and provide SSL certificates from Thawte. At present, if we have to enable SSL for a website, we have to manually generate the CSR and install the certificate directly from IIS. We want it to be managed by HC panel with the ability to just generate CSR and install SSL and not being forced to purchase SSL from the HC panel.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re:SSL support 2010/04/13 00:53:36 (permalink)
    Please contact our support department to discuses  the possibility of supporting SSL of all other brands. Currently GlobalSign SSL certificate is the only one fully supported and handled by HC panel.
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:SSL support 2011/08/16 19:04:30 (permalink)
    nitaish

Almost all the hosting control panels have the option for CSR generation and SSL installation for websites. However, HC does not support it yet. I would request them to add this option ASAP.

This feature has been integrated and will be available in build12.
    Jump to: