LockedBuild 6 Bug List

Author
oakleeman
2010/03/28 22:53:30 (permalink)

Build 6 Bug List

Since there is no bug tracker available and I'm finding lots of bugs in this build I'll put everything I find here:

When adding a subdomain with stats, the .pl mimetype is not added to the virtual directory so stats don't work.

When adding a new domain, an e-mail address (username@domain.com) is shown on the template page even if no e-mail servers have been added to the system.

As a reseller, when manually adding a webadmin it is not possible to specify the billing duration.

After a plan has been sold to a webadmin, it is not possible to change the billing duration without selling to a different plan first.

As a reseller, when viewing domains, clicking on "Website Domains" doesn't sort properly. When sorting by "Owner Name" no domains are shown at all.

Unable to turn off disk/bandwidth usage e-mails even though the HC8 Hostadmin Manual states that there should be a checkbox to enable/disable. Same thing for reseller.
(**ANSWERED BY HC BUT DOCUMENTATION NEEDS UPDATED** - "You would be able to enable / disable e-mailed usage reports from  My Server :: Email Templates :: Mails Settings. These settings are found both at Host as well as Reseller level in HC panel.")

After installing Smartermail on a different server and adding it to the cluster, the only option available when editing existing plans is Sendmail even though Sendmail is not configured for any of our servers. However SmarterMail is available to new plans and present when editing a newly created plan.

As hostadmin, summary count only counts DBs created via HC and not DBs that have been imported.

As reseller and hostadmin, am not able to disable plan suspensions in billing system by unchecking Yes. Have to choose either "Yes" for all or select a specific client.
post edited by oakleeman - 2010/03/28 22:58:31

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: