LockedAwstats doesnt update build7, HC8, & other issues...

Author
crnunez
Premium Member
2010/04/30 17:08:58 (permalink)

Awstats doesnt update build7, HC8, & other issues...

Hello,
        I can detect that after upgrade to build 7 Awstats doesnt update! Do you have any patch for this?

Thanks a lot!
post edited by crnunez - 2010/04/30 17:49:53

7 Replies Related Threads

crnunez
    Premium Member
    Re:Awstats doesnt update build7, HC8 2010/04/30 17:49:16 (permalink)
    Also I can see this on event viewer after upgrade " : Exception occurred: Cannot open database "HC" requested by the login. The login failed.
    Login failed for user 'hcdbadmin'."
    nitaish
    Premium Member
    Re:Awstats doesnt update build7, HC8, & other issues... 2010/04/30 23:31:47 (permalink)
    This issue has been from day one. HC has failed to address this issue and everytime the plain answer is to upgrade to the latest build. Even HC people don't know how to resolve this issue. I would recommend either go for software like smarterstats or switch to google analytics.
    rocconeri
    Re:Awstats doesnt update build7, HC8, & other issues... 2010/05/01 04:04:18 (permalink)
    crnunez

Hello,
            I can detect that after upgrade to build 7 Awstats doesnt update! Do you have any patch for this?

Thanks a lot!

It seems to update correctly here Win Server 2003, AWStats 6.95 build 1.943, HC8 build 7

crnunez
    Premium Member
    Re:Awstats doesnt update build7, HC8, & other issues... 2010/05/01 08:14:15 (permalink)
    The bug appear on Windows Server 2008 with build 7.
    crnunez
    Premium Member
    Re:Awstats doesnt update build7, HC8, & other issues... 2010/05/01 18:02:02 (permalink)
    Hi,
        I can discover the issue, for some strange reason while upgrading the database change the first IP, then I restore the setup and now Awstats works fine.

The issue has been solved.

Thanks HC.
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:Awstats doesnt update build7, HC8, & other issues... 2010/05/03 02:54:42 (permalink)
    crnunez

Hi,
        I can discover the issue, for some strange reason while upgrading the database change the first IP, then I restore the setup and now Awstats works fine.

The issue has been solved.

Thanks HC.

We have verified locally on different machines whether installer change IP or not but unable to produce this issue.
    Does anyone face this problem where HC change the network IP priority after modifying build7 ?

patrick
    Premium Member
    Re:Awstats doesnt update build7, HC8, & other issues... 2010/05/03 03:04:05 (permalink)
    I have set the update interval =3hrs and it is updating.
    But sometime if upgrade miss then it is very hard to compute old days log. Does anyone has a solution to re-phrase missing day log in awstats ?
    Jump to: