LockedManage Virtual Server

Author
rocconeri
2010/05/24 08:05:52 (permalink)

Manage Virtual Server

Hello,
I would like to set up a new server where install some windows virtual server using Vmware. I would like to offer to my customer the facility of HC panel, is that possible? is there someone that use virtual server that can share his experience?

4 Replies Related Threads

patrick
    Premium Member
    Re:Manage Virtual Server 2010/05/24 09:01:38 (permalink)
    Yes I am using Vmware for linux hosting. Which is ideal for small customers.
    rocconeri
    Re:Manage Virtual Server 2010/05/24 22:37:07 (permalink)
    patrick

Yes I am using Vmware for linux hosting. Which is ideal for small customers.

Are you managing these virtual servers using HC Panel? did you buy a HC license for every virtual server you have in the same machine?

Regards
    post edited by rocconeri - 2010/05/24 22:38:20
    patrick
    Premium Member
    Re:Manage Virtual Server 2010/05/26 03:48:39 (permalink)
    HC provide support to manage HyperV not Vmware. So what I do when a customer place order for virtual machine I create a linux virtual server using Vmware and load HC in it. And I use HC 100 domain rental license for virtual machine which is cheap in prices.
    renhack
    Re:Manage Virtual Server 2010/05/26 07:27:54 (permalink)
    Patrick,

What settings do you use in load balancing to keep your customer on his VM.   We use vmware as well but it seems like every now and then a reseller will create a webadmin and it will end up on one of our other servers in the cluster
    Jump to: