LockedWHMCS

Author
agermose
2010/07/05 01:59:42 (permalink)

WHMCS

hi

I dont get it, sorry :D

I want to stop using the buildin billing system and use WHMCS instead. I have looked at this one http://portal.hostingcontroller.com/KB/a24/how-to-use-whmcs-in-hosting-controller.aspx

But never used WHMCS this description is not very clear to me and also - it raises a few questions about WHY!?

Why is it installed from HC? And why is there no mention of integration to HC on the WHMCS pages?

Is it because when used/installed this way the host and resellers simply install and use "there own copy"? So as host, I install it and then I can bill my resellers and as a reseller I install it again and then I can bill my customers that actually have websites? And my other resellers can do the same?

Does it distribute users and websites to the different servers? It "sounds" like you are picking only ONE server that all subscribers of one product will then be assigned to?

It mentiones only  www serveres - we are running one service per server setup - so mail and mysql is not created on the www serveres (ok, mysql is not created when the website is created anyway), but mail - is this handled correct when mail is NOT on the www server?

provided we wait until build 8 - whats missing for a complete working implemntation? Is overbilling supported and what ever else? Addons?

And who can we hirre to setup this with no mistakes :) HC?

2 Replies Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re:WHMCS 2010/07/06 06:21:24 (permalink)
    Installing WHMCS with single click through HC was implemented just to ease customers. Its upto you either you want to use this feature or not. You may disable HC billing and install WHMCS manually to use with HC panel.

It does not make any differnce Mail server is on the same machine where www is running or on separate machin when you will create domain from WHMCS it will also create Mail domain along. 

Please contact HC support for WHMCS installation and confiuguration assistance.
    jerryjoan25
    Re:WHMCS 2010/08/07 20:55:48 (permalink)

hi I'm jerry.

Thank you for a very informative posts.

keep it going!
    Jump to: