LockedI cannot create user ??

Author
oatania
2010/07/29 22:46:57 (permalink)

I cannot create user ??

I login as HCADMIN and try to create user (reseller) but it's error

Error : 70500380 : No plan exists with available user quota.

I have 3 plans in Hosting Plans (all available and enable)

Am I have a mistake ?

6 Replies Related Threads

Xavier
    Re:I cannot create user ?? 2010/07/30 01:07:30 (permalink)
    Such error occurs if User Quota is missing. You can get better insight for this issue from Reports :: Hosting Quota where you would be able to see the exact cause of this issue. I hope this helps you. Best of Luck!
    SW
    Re:I cannot create user ?? 2010/10/04 22:30:38 (permalink)
    Ever figure this out?  The answer here hasn't been helpful to me since the only thing the report shows me is "No user found."

SW
    Re:I cannot create user ?? 2010/10/04 22:36:58 (permalink)
    To resolve this I had to enable web site hosting instead of just mail hosting.

techMate
    Re:I cannot create user ?? 2010/10/05 21:06:52 (permalink)
    You can re-apply the HC build on your server again might be there are some files which are not working properly... because I think by default when you install HC on your machine with basic configurations it allows you to create reseller directly without making any changes to existing hosting plans.. Am I right fellow?
    ALBERT
    Re:I cannot create user ?? 2010/10/26 04:30:39 (permalink)
    If a quota server that is enabled for eGGSN fails, it does not fail over to the next available quota server.
    Xavier
    Re:I cannot create user ?? 2010/10/26 22:18:18 (permalink)
    ALBERT

If a quota server that is enabled for eGGSN fails, it does not fail over to the next available quota server.

I guess there is nothing like Quota Server in HC panel but they do have something similar auto-sell quota feature which has to be allowed in HC panel before using it for the end users.
    Jump to: