LockedCould not find a part of the path 'Drive:\PATH\Themes\AmpleLite\Templates\DefaultTemplate.

Author
kiamori
Starting Member
2012/05/08 00:58:33 (permalink)

Could not find a part of the path 'Drive:\PATH\Themes\AmpleLite\Templates\DefaultTemplate.

I've created a new layout with all div/css and set it to the default under System > My Server > Display Settings but I still get the error for the old template when logging in from a computer with cache cleared.
Exception Details: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'Drive:\PATH\Themes\AmpleLite\Templates\DefaultTemplate.xsl'.
How do I fix this so that the default for all new users is my new template?

Also, all new reseller accounts get this error:
Could not find a part of the path 'DRIVE:\PATH\Themes\VogueTree\Templates\DefaultTemplate.xsl'.

post edited by kiamori - 2012/05/08 01:20:07

2 Replies Related Threads

HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:Could not find a part of the path 'Drive:\PATH\Themes\AmpleLite\Templates\DefaultTempla 2012/05/08 04:11:07 (permalink)
    First of all if you are customizing skin and creating your own then I will recommend to hold because we are going to launch new HC version which will include all new skins. AmpleLite skin will no longer be available in it.

If still you need modification then check this post http://forum.hostingcontroller.com/tm.aspx?m=24405
    kiamori
    Starting Member
    Re:Could not find a part of the path 'Drive:\PATH\Themes\AmpleLite\Templates\DefaultTempla 2012/05/08 14:56:25 (permalink)
    Yes, I already searched and found that thread.
    I did what was mentioned in that thread but it did not resolve the problem.
    Jump to: