Helpful ReplyLockedHC site not browsing with "HCControlLibrary" loading error message.

Author
AdamSmith
2015/09/15 00:32:49 (permalink)

HC site not browsing with "HCControlLibrary" loading error message.

Hey,

I have been using HC9 for quite some time now and am trying to deploy it in one of my dev servers the usual way to demonstrate it to one of my clients. However after the installation the panel is showing a failure message in loading 'HCControlLibrary" assembly file.

Can someone please help me with this error? The actual error description is: Could not load file or assembly 'HCControlLibrary' or one of its dependencies.
HC Team
Hosting Controller
☄ Helpful
Re:HC site not browsing with "HCControlLibrary" loading error message. 2015/09/15 07:38:34 (permalink)
This error could arise if you are not running HCAppPool under Integrated mode. So, kindly ensure that you change "Managed Pipeline Mode" from “Classic” to “Integrated” . Also, ensure that HC Database must be running with SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS collation. If problem still persists then contact HC support department by opening a ticket with them.
AdamSmith
Re:HC site not browsing with "HCControlLibrary" loading error message. 2015/10/15 00:06:16 (permalink)
Thanks for the help. I changed the pipeline mode in IIS on HCAppPool and it worked like a charm.

Regards,
Adam

Jump to: