2012/09/10 08:27:07
hawk007

oscommerce Isuue

Hi, i have a strange problem that i cannot get fixed mainly i think? (im no expert so just a thought) due to my C:\WINDOWS\Temp folder not being writable!

When i install oscommerce 2.2 rc2 through click and install apps it works fine. 

The problem is if i try to install oscommerce without using HC ie to install a CRE Loaded Version or any version (ive tested various versions including 2.2) i get a bag full of errors. Any assistance to solve these errors would be appreciated. I posted here because everywhere else i searched and visited on the net i was confronted with 2 more bags full of errors/problems and basically got nowhere after a few days trying to solve this issue under my own steam. Anyways thanks in advance and here are the errors. Also hope this is in the right place as i was unsure where this porblem fits. I searched the oscommerce site but thought this specific to HC as 2.2 through click apps works fine.

Installing osCommerce
Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/install/sql/oscommerce.sql) is not within the allowed path(s): (l:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk) in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\install\includes\functions\database.php on line 167

DURING INSTALL 2
Warning: fopen(L:/usersites/manager/saleshost/ebooks.4elife.co.uk/www\includes/configure.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\install\templates\pages\install_9.php on line 192
Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\install\templates\pages\install_9.php on line 193
Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\install\templates\pages\install_9.php on line 194
Warning: fopen(L:/usersites/manager/saleshost/ebooks.4elife.co.uk/www\admin/includes/configure.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\install\templates\pages\install_9.php on line 268
Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\install\templates\pages\install_9.php on line 269
Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\install\templates\pages\install_9.php on line 270

Configure file wasnt written so manually input from previous successful install on a different server.

THEN IN ADMIN (admin opened but plced a | at the end of the domain name and wouldnt change pages.) 
Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (l:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk) in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 154
Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(C:\WINDOWS\Temp) is not within the allowed path(s): (l:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk) in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\admin\includes\warnings.php on line 54

MAIN SHOP FRONT (just a white page with:)
Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (l:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk) in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 1431364 - Field 'user_agent' doesn't have a default value
insert into whos_online (customer_id, full_name, session_id, ip_address, time_entry, time_last_click, last_page_url, http_referer) values ('0', 'Guest', 'tg6jacvcebudp4hmgvl7l7hdh5', '', '1347139871', '1347139871', '', '')
[TEP STOP]

I tried changing the basedir to one below the domain but tis made no difference.

Thanks for any assistance and apologies for not knowing where to post this. 

Comments are closed.