LockedHC Delivery Service problem

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: HC Delivery Service problem 2006/09/25 08:40:07 (permalink)
We have checked your .SQM and HC SMTP log file as well but have not found anything wrong. Please send us your server access for debugging purpose OR we can send you a debugging enabled DLL which you will have to update on your machine to find the exact reason. If you are agree then please let me know.
YoWmc
RE: HC Delivery Service problem 2006/09/28 04:42:08 (permalink)
I am sorry, but our company policy allows access to servers only for employees. So first option is not possible.

About this second option you mentioned - could you please explain what do you mean by debugging enabled dll? Is it modified HCSMTP.dll or something else, and what modification it has - what information it sends to you, and how?
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: HC Delivery Service problem 2006/09/28 11:05:55 (permalink)
The modified dll will not send any information to us, it will create a log file on your system drive only.
YoWmc
RE: HC Delivery Service problem 2006/02/10 03:39:34 (permalink)
Could you please send me the dll. You have my contact in the ticket I have opened.
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: HC Delivery Service problem 2006/10/18 16:04:10 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by YoWmc

Could you please send me the dll. You have my contact in the ticket I have opened.

I have sent you DLL with instructions. Please let me know if you find anything weird happening on your machine.

+1-213-341-1419
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: