LockedBugs in windows build 7

Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
Author
Albert38
2007/03/16 11:46:55 (permalink)

Bugs in windows build 7

1- When you are on the page 'Reports :: Disk Usage :: Usage Graph' and use the back button (black arrow) you are redirected to the 'Reports :: Bandwidth Usage' page. This is worng and has to be the 'Reports :: Disk Usage :: Usage Report' page of the selected user.

2- On the page 'Reports :: Bandwidth Usage :: Usage Report' the total Consumed bandwidth of all month is displayed witch is resulting in a negative total Remaining bandwitdh value. I hope this value is not used to suspend website's. The calculation of Consumed and Remaining bandwidth for every plan is working correctly.

3- When you are on the page 'Reports :: Bandwidth Usage :: Usage Graph' and use the back button (black arrow) you are redirected to the 'Reports :: Bandwidth Usage' page. This is worng and has to be the 'Reports :: Bandwidth Usage :: Usage Report' page of the selected user.

4- The 'Six Months Usage' on bandwidth report results in an empty Graph.

5- When a reseller has not yet set the 'Default Discount' and 'Credit Limit' for a custommer, the custommer is not able to enter his billing information from the pannel.

6- Auto bandwitdh calculation is recalculating every hour the last calculation of the day is done on 23:00 hour so in your reports you will always mis the last hour of the day.

Solved problems.
1- Bandwidth update now working
2- Sites with AWStats can now delete stats
3- For Reseller more then 10 visible sites with stats.

31 Replies Related Threads

crnunez
    Premium Member
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/18 15:58:32 (permalink)
    Yes, you're right.

RN
    crnunez
    Premium Member
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/18 18:08:43 (permalink)
    7) Scenario: Weadmins imported from HC6.1 though Migration Tool, FORGOT PASSWORD doesnt work!

I received the first email, after it, step by step... Authentication key validated successfully.

BUT I never received the new Password, I suppose that this problem is because All Webadmins has blank password in Database!!!

ITS URGENT, BIG ISSUE!

RN
    Dhosting.co.uk
    Premium Member
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/19 02:25:18 (permalink)
    Issue 7 we have had reported from several end users.

Seems to be related to hc 6.1 accounts which have been moved in!

www.Dwebs.ltd.uk - Web Design & Other Services
    My views are my own and not those of my company.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/20 09:28:04 (permalink)
    1- When you are on the page 'Reports :: Disk Usage :: Usage Graph' and use the back button (black arrow) you are redirected to the 'Reports :: Bandwidth Usage' page. This is worng and has to be the 'Reports :: Disk Usage :: Usage Report' page of the selected user.

I can not see any View Graph Button. Anyway its forwarded.

2- On the page 'Reports :: Bandwidth Usage :: Usage Report' the total Consumed bandwidth of all month is displayed witch is resulting in a negative total Remaining bandwitdh value. I hope this value is not used to suspend website's. The calculation of Consumed and Remaining bandwidth for every plan is working correctly.

I can not see any USER with negative bandwidth even on your panel access mentioned in ticket#2032166-0901.

3- When you are on the page 'Reports :: Bandwidth Usage :: Usage Graph' and use the back button (black arrow) you are redirected to the 'Reports :: Bandwidth Usage' page. This is worng and has to be the 'Reports :: Bandwidth Usage :: Usage Report' page of the selected user.

Did not find any problem.

I can see Bandwidth usage for March as well as Janauary so it is not empty.

5- When a reseller has not yet set the 'Default Discount' and 'Credit Limit' for a custommer, the custommer is not able to enter his billing information from the pannel.

This case occurs if and only if you don't enable Auto billing during user creation. If you enable auto billing checkbox during user creation then HC will store & show Credit Card entry in webadmin level :: billing profile.

6- Auto bandwitdh calculation is recalculating every hour the last calculation of the day is done on 23:00 hour so in your reports you will always mis the last hour of the day.

We will fix it in upcoming build.

7- Scenario: Weadmins imported from HC6.1 though Migration Tool, FORGOT PASSWORD doesnt work!

I received the first email, after it, step by step... Authentication key validated successfully.

BUT I never received the new Password, I suppose that this problem is because All Webadmins has blank password in Database!!!

ITS URGENT, BIG ISSUE!

Issue has been forwarded to the concerned dept.

+1-213-341-1419
    Albert38
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/20 09:57:34 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by HC Support
    [br]1- When you are on the page 'Reports :: Disk Usage :: Usage Graph' and use the back button (black arrow) you are redirected to the 'Reports :: Bandwidth Usage' page. This is worng and has to be the 'Reports :: Disk Usage :: Usage Report' page of the selected user.

I can not see any View Graph Button. Anyway its forwarded.

I mentioned the 'back button (black arrow)' on top of the page sorry but read better please.
    quote:

I can not see any USER with negative bandwidth even on your panel access mentioned in ticket#2032166-0901.

On my server witch you have access to is only one user consuming bandwith. I will place a screenshot to show you wat is wrong from one of my production machines.
    http://sstv.ombouw.com/image8.jpg
    quote:

Did not find any problem.

I mentioned the 'back button (black arrow)' on top of the page sorry but read better please.
    quote:

I can see Bandwidth usage for March as well as Janauary so it is not empty.

On my server witch you have access to is only one user consuming bandwith. I will place a screenshot to show you wat is wrong from one of my production machines.
    http://sstv.ombouw.com/image9.jpg
    quote:

This case occurs if and only if you don't enable Auto billing during user creation. If you enable auto billing checkbox during user creation then HC will store & show Credit Card entry in webadmin level :: billing profile.

will test this...
    quote:

We will fix it in upcoming build.

7- Scenario: Weadmins imported from HC6.1 though Migration Tool, FORGOT PASSWORD doesnt work!

ITS URGENT, BIG ISSUE!

Issue has been forwarded to the concerned dept.

+1-213-341-1419

Screenshots will be online after DNS problem is solved.

New failure found. The weekly 'Bandwidth Usage Report' mail is send double to every user.

Information on how I did the update to build 7 " I replaced all installed components."
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/20 13:08:12 (permalink)
    Albert, You have given us different Server Access( 82.171.163.116 ) in ticket # 2032166-0901. I can not see any user with name "JanDeJong". You can confirm it from Screen shot of your server 82.171.163.116. FYI I did read your questions in detail. Its your responsibility to send us correct server access to check all these issues.

+1-213-341-1419
    crnunez
    Premium Member
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/20 22:44:50 (permalink)
    @Albert
    ETC..

I have the same bugs! Please check my server.

Bandwidth Usage Report of "xxxxxx.com"

Plan Name Allocated Consumed Remaining
    Plan Platinum 12 30 GB 11.36 GB 18.64 GB
    Domain Name Consumed
    xxxxxx.com 96.61 GB Six Months Usage
    Total 30 GB 96.61 GB -68206.35 MB

NEGATIVE, at this moment this website has a message!!! How can I removed it????

Six monyh usage = empty graph

Thanks!

Ticket: 2043553-0603

RN
    Albert38
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/21 06:19:57 (permalink)
    Found something else.

When you register a offline payment the 'Payment Registration' mail is send to the custommers profile e-mail adres instead of the custommers billing e-mail adres.

@HC Support
    To be more clear: On my server witch you have access to is only one user consuming bandwith. I will place a screenshot to show you wat is wrong from one of my production machines. Of witch you do not have access and will not get access becourse it is a 'production machine'

crnunez is facing the same problems so maybe you belief him...

crnunez
    Premium Member
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/22 00:29:18 (permalink)
    About IISPassword issue:

Control Panel has encountered a runtime error. Following are the details of the error.

Error Information

Exception : System.NullReferenceException
    Message : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Information

Source : HostingController
    TargetSite : Void a(System.Object, System.EventArgs)

Stack Trace

Stack Trace : at HostingController.IISManager.PrivateFoldersManager.a(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()

Version Information

RN
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/22 06:03:39 (permalink)
    DON'T post your machine specific issues here on forum. You people have already opened ticket on HC Support. You should only update your ticket. If you post your issues at two places. I am afraid we might not able to entertain your queries. Thanks for understanding.

@Albert

When you register a offline payment the 'Payment Registration' mail is send to the custommers profile e-mail adres instead of the custommers billing e-mail adres.

"We have changed the implementation in Build 7 because USER will not get billing invoices incase if his billing profile is empty."

+1-213-341-1419
    Dhosting.co.uk
    Premium Member
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/22 06:35:41 (permalink)
    HC Please stop with the machine specific stuff, the only way you find if its machine specific is if other people have the same issue or not, i don’t like the end of your comment either sounds like if you post in two places we don’t care and will not respond.

"We have changed the implementation in Build 7 because USER will not get billing invoices incase if his billing profile is empty."

Wouldn’t the solution be if billing profile = empty then use the user profile email address, I’m assuming you haven't done this already, correct me if I’m wrong. Wouldn’t the solution be if billing profile = empty then use the user profile email address, I’m assuming you haven't done this already, correct me if I’m wrong.

www.Dwebs.ltd.uk - Web Design & Other Services
    My views are my own and not those of my company.
    crnunez
    Premium Member
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/22 09:24:27 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by HC Support
    [br]DON'T post your machine specific issues here on forum. You people have already opened ticket on HC Support. You should only update your ticket. If you post your issues at two places. I am afraid we might not able to entertain your queries. Thanks for understanding.

+1-213-341-1419

Who is you? Can you put your name? Please. This kind of comments are really deplorable. How it can be that somebody of HC support said this to his clients? I wait for an excuse about this.
    In addition you will have to know that these kinds of things are terrible for the marketing of any company that it pretends to be serious and responsible.

Really, It is the first time that I received by ONE company in the market (HC only) this kind of threatens!

Regards,

P.D.: Do you read my ticket? I have 2 responses: March 21 11:44pm and March 22 00:44 My ticket is always update, but you don't read it (Your post is March 22 06:xx a.m !!!). I wait response and SOLUTION for this issues. Thanks a lot.

I don't request the moon or sky, only that IISPassword work correctly for all domains, and the other bugs and issue, cause of Migration.

@Chris, Im 1000% agree with us.
    RN
    Albert38
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/22 10:05:46 (permalink)
    And again we found something strange.

When a plan is suspended (reason) bandwidth is over quota there is no email send to reseller and custommer there is a 'Account Suspended' mail template but why isn't it used ??? Oke it is used for suspension after due payments.. Maybe a message:

Dear custommer your website is suspended due to bandwidth quota limits
    or:
    Dear custommer your website is suspended deu to disk quota limits

The warning email is send but a custommer is supprised when he visits his site when it is suspended without notice.. This isn't good for the custommer reseller relation !!!
    Dalwano
    RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/23 01:45:12 (permalink)
    Can anyone who has gone from build 6 to build 7 confirm or deny that the AWSTATS problem we were all facing (except HC of course) are now fixed ?
    Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
    Jump to: