LockedBugs in windows build 7

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
crnunez
Premium Member
RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/23 07:57:03 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Dalwano
[br]Can anyone who has gone from build 6 to build 7 confirm or deny that the AWSTATS problem we were all facing (except HC of course) are now fixed ?

Yes, After a long battle with tickets, posts, etc... AWstats works fine in build 7.

@HC, Still I am waiting any explain about your last post and my response. Thanks a lot friends.

P.D.: I know that some minor people of HC STaff is very rude and more... but happily I know that the majority of HC Staff (except 1-2 members) are nice people...

RN
Dalwano
RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/23 18:59:19 (permalink)
thanks RN, i'll upgrade this afternoon.
stsa55
RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/23 21:38:59 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Albert38
[br]And again we found something strange.

When a plan is suspended (reason) bandwidth is over quota there is no email send to reseller and custommer there is a 'Account Suspended' mail template but why isn't it used ??? Oke it is used for suspension after due payments.. Maybe a message:

Dear custommer your website is suspended due to bandwidth quota limits
or:
Dear custommer your website is suspended deu to disk quota limits

The warning email is send but a custommer is supprised when he visits his site when it is suspended without notice.. This isn't good for the custommer reseller relation !!!

HC does store send mail record in table Emails Albert you can verify the exact error from there
Albert38
RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/24 02:12:12 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by stsa55
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by Albert38
[br]And again we found something strange.

When a plan is suspended (reason) bandwidth is over quota there is no email send to reseller and custommer there is a 'Account Suspended' mail template but why isn't it used ??? Oke it is used for suspension after due payments.. Maybe a message:

Dear custommer your website is suspended due to bandwidth quota limits
or:
Dear custommer your website is suspended deu to disk quota limits

The warning email is send but a custommer is supprised when he visits his site when it is suspended without notice.. This isn't good for the custommer reseller relation !!!

HC does store send mail record in table Emails Albert you can verify the exact error from there

I Already checked no message there so Website is suspended and no other action is started..
Albert38
RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/24 03:23:37 (permalink)
New problem found.

When a user switch from one plan to an other there is a invoice generated but this invoice is not emailed to custommer and reseller. There is also no (invoice)email stored in the database.

This is not the only thing the custommer is not notifyed over the plan change when it is initiated by the reseller.
crnunez
Premium Member
RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/24 11:28:42 (permalink)
Other issue:

When I create a domain, the default webpage doesnt have a title!

Untitled Document It is bad, it should be appear a "Domain Name" as HC6.1...

Thanks!

RN
Dalwano
RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/25 18:16:55 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by crnunez
[br]Yes, After a long battle with tickets, posts, etc... AWstats works fine in build 7.

I'm still having AWSTATS issues. Despite setting the AWSTATS to generate every 6 hours, it'snot happening. I have to manually update stats every time I login !!! Does anyone else still have this error ?
crnunez
Premium Member
RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/25 20:31:27 (permalink)
quote:
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by crnunez
[br]Yes, After a long battle with tickets, posts, etc... AWstats works fine in build 7.

I'm still having AWSTATS issues. Despite setting the AWSTATS to generate every 6 hours, it'snot happening. I have to manually update stats every time I login !!! Does anyone else still have this error ?

Can you restart your server? Awstats works fine with build 7, please try with change update interval every 30 minutes, and check if all services are running. If this doesnt work, contact HC...

Also verify that: Perl is active for each website, and Perl path should be C:\>Perl in HC Settings.

RN
Dalwano
RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/25 23:36:14 (permalink)
Can't restart the server for a while. PERL is obviously working or else the manual update wouldn't work.
Dhosting.co.uk
Premium Member
RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/26 05:20:14 (permalink)
You may have to reinstall build 7 over the top, the dscript trick doesnt work on our box, hc tries to do a clean install lol.

Anyways i've noticed an odd 20% cpu spike looking into it me thinks its hc 7 remoting service again :(

www.Dwebs.ltd.uk - Web Design & Other Services
My views are my own and not those of my company.
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/26 05:59:17 (permalink)
@Dalwano

You must have something wrong on your machine. Please contact HC Support to resolve this issue. Thanks

We are observing this thread and have reported above issues to the developers.

+1-213-341-1419
Dalwano
RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/26 06:06:09 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by HC Support
[br]@Dalwano
You must have something wrong on your machine. Please contact HC Support to resolve this issue. Thanks

Ticket 2047743-2503 has been open for hours. Despite the replies you are giving me, you fail to understand that it was working then stopped at Build 6. I haven't touched anything manually. You have access to my server. Please get in there and see if you can find out what Build 6 broke and Build 7 failed to fix.
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/26 08:05:36 (permalink)
Support is checking your issue and will get back to you ASAP. Thanks for being patient with us.

Abdullah Inayat

+1-213-341-1419
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/26 11:05:51 (permalink)
quote:
[br]
quote:
[br]@Dalwano

Ticket 2047743-2503 has been open for hours. Despite the replies you are giving me, you fail to understand that it was working then stopped at Build 6. I haven't touched anything manually. You have access to my server. Please get in there and see if you can find out what Build 6 broke and Build 7 failed to fix.

Support has just replied for your ticket. You have some wrong configuration issues regarding AwStats.

+1-213-341-1419
Dalwano
RE: Bugs in windows build 7 2007/03/26 16:31:25 (permalink)
quote:
Support has just replied for your ticket. You have some wrong configuration issues regarding AwStats.

OK, That's fixed now. Can you please look at the other problem mentioned on the ticket which relates to emails not being sent when a new user/domain is created ? I do receive disk space and bandwidth reports weekly so I can only assume the email is setup correctly.
Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to: