LockedProblems. rebuildXpress: BuildNo 1.00.0001

Author
Albert38
2007/09/10 15:29:27 (permalink)

Problems. rebuildXpress: BuildNo 1.00.0001

It seems rebuildXpress: BuildNo 1.00.0001 is not creating a backup of the HC database with user information. If you use it for backup of a slave server it seems to work fine.

For backing up the master server it is useless becourse the database with resellers and webadmins is not in the backup. The rebuild program is telling in a hidden way it is only for backup/restore of a slave server "The server should be added in HC cluster with propper roles and services"

The HC cluster is managed by the HC7 master server within this cluster there can only be slave servers.

HC when can we expect a backup and restore addon that is also capable to completly work on the master server ?

12 Replies Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Problems. rebuildXpress: BuildNo 1.00.0001 2007/11/10 09:37:06 (permalink)
    You have to run RBX on each server separately. Please download and install fresh build 11 and RBX installers on your machine.

+1-213-341-1419
    Albert38
    RE: Problems. rebuildXpress: BuildNo 1.00.0001 2007/11/10 14:06:53 (permalink)
    I tested RBX on a test server (master server) and it seems not to work the way it was announced. Making peoplev pay for the RBX feature witch is announced as a HC7 feature is bad strategy from HC especialy when people have to wait for over 2 month to get an update on some critical bugs together with the news they have to pay $$ for a feature that isn't working and a complete software package on witch they can't relay. And a update policy that keeps live servers online with critial security problems.

I have been testing with with HC software for over a year now at build 9 I was thought abouth buying HC becourse I got the feeling HC was on the right way. But now with build 10, 11 and RBX HC has to do a lot of work to gain back the trust.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Problems. rebuildXpress: BuildNo 1.00.0001 2007/12/10 02:14:38 (permalink)
    RBX is working fine. We have tested in live environment. Please contact support with your server access.

+1-213-341-1419
    nitaish
    Premium Member
    RE: Problems. rebuildXpress: BuildNo 1.00.0001 2007/12/10 02:49:21 (permalink)
    RBX is not working at all. I started the backup manually more than 24 hours ago, but RBX has not even taken the backup of the configuration files also, leave alone the data.

An ICANN Accredited Domain name Registrar
    - OwnRegistrar.com
    | Shared Hosting | Reseller hosting | Dedicated server | - QualiSpace.com
    Premium AntiSpam / AntiVirus gateway - SpamTermino.com
    Signup as a reseller and get domains only for $6.49
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Problems. rebuildXpress: BuildNo 1.00.0001 2007/12/10 03:05:19 (permalink)
    Are you taking backup with Webspace or without Webspace? Please open a ticket with your server access we will check it for you.

+1-213-341-1419
    Albert38
    RE: Problems. rebuildXpress: BuildNo 1.00.0001 2007/12/10 03:44:56 (permalink)
    What kind of development doe you have HC?

It looks like you create a program do a minimum test and release it as the full and working program. Custommers test the full programm and HC can look on the custommers machines what is going wrong. These custommers also have to pay $99 dollar ta take part in the HC bata testing program.

How long will HC keep fooling arround with there custommers.??!!
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Problems. rebuildXpress: BuildNo 1.00.0001 2007/12/10 04:18:26 (permalink)
    RBX is working fine on some machines thats why I asked you to send server access. It looks like a server specific issue.

+1-213-341-1419
    Albert38
    RE: Problems. rebuildXpress: BuildNo 1.00.0001 2007/12/10 05:49:22 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by HC Support
    [br]RBX is working fine on some machines thats why I asked you to send server access. It looks like a server specific issue.

+1-213-341-1419

It shout work not on some machines but on MOST MACHINES
    crnunez
    Premium Member
    RE: Problems. rebuildXpress: BuildNo 1.00.0001 2007/10/21 14:32:31 (permalink)
    Someone remember Chris Daley??? He moves with other control panel... :S

We need a lot of patience with HC, but our customers don't have this patiente.

R.N.
    nitaish
    Premium Member
    RE: Problems. rebuildXpress: BuildNo 1.00.0001 2007/04/12 22:40:47 (permalink)
    HC should give the RBX for HC 7 beta testing to everybody and only once the beta testing is successful, it should release the commercial version. Simply releasing the full version and asking for money without resolving the bugs is stupidity. If you all remember, it took almost 3 months for a bug to be resolved as HC was busy trying to release RBX. Such things don't work for any hosting company and HC should be well aware of these facts.

An ICANN Accredited Domain name Registrar
    - OwnRegistrar.com
    | Shared Hosting | Reseller hosting | Dedicated server | - QualiSpace.com
    Premium AntiSpam / AntiVirus gateway - SpamTermino.com
    Signup as a reseller and get domains only for $6.49
    patrick
    Premium Member
    RE: Problems. rebuildXpress: BuildNo 1.00.0001 2007/04/12 22:50:03 (permalink)
    Maybe HC should give license to few customers for testing fully version of RBX and later we will pay for it.
    HC please consider me for testing RBX as currently I am thinking to move one of my webserver.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Problems. rebuildXpress: BuildNo 1.00.0001 2007/06/12 04:16:01 (permalink)
    RBX beta version was sent to some customers for testing purpose and we have released it after their good feedback. You can check RBX demo version which is fully functional for 5 domains. If you need further details please contact sales@hostingcontroller.com. Thanks

+1-213-341-1419
    Jump to: