LockedPossible Bug in HC with install-apps for linux

Author
cboyd213
2007/03/11 22:35:20 (permalink)

Possible Bug in HC with install-apps for linux

All the Click and Install apps for HC on the linux side don't work

There is a miss comunication between MySQL and the Program App

Here's why:

When I try to install a Click install-app it shows at the bottom "Select Database Instance" and it only has "Web-FTP" to choose which is my windows server not my linux server which it should show.

My click install-apps will work if I go to "tools" "Database Manager" and create a database there (It shows my linux server for "Select Database Instance")

Then install the app and put in the user id and pass that I created from the database manager not the one at the start of the install-app and it will work fine. No Problem.

**So to sum up**
If the click install apps showed my linux server for "Select Database Instance" and not my windows it would work fine.

Is this a bug in HC or is there somewhere in HC that I can change the setting?

3 Replies Related Threads

patrick
    Premium Member
    RE: Possible Bug in HC with install-apps for linux 2007/04/11 03:57:29 (permalink)
    Even If HC auto load balancer has enabled it should show linux mysql instant on second db or click apps creation.

Try to convert HC manual load balancer for linux reseller maybe this trick work for you
    patrick
    Premium Member
    RE: Possible Bug in HC with install-apps for linux 2007/04/11 04:04:36 (permalink)
    HC... Is this possible to differentiate Auto Load Balancer between windows and linux servers ???
    Mean if we have mysql server on both windows and linux machine then if a linux user create db then it should be created on linux mysql server.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Possible Bug in HC with install-apps for linux 2007/06/11 02:40:59 (permalink)
    @cboyd213

Yes this is a bug and has been forwarded to the concerned dept.

@patrick

Yes you are right. Auto load balancer has been implemented exactly in the same way as you are describing.

+1-213-341-1419
    Jump to: