LockedMultiple Remote Vulnerabilities

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
kieranmullen
Premium Member
RE: Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities 2008/01/31 12:07:36 (permalink)
Sometimes you will learn in life it is not about the amount of something but it is about the principal of the matter.

In addition, this is related to the thread because of HC's post that they do not charge for security updates. If something is not true, I am not going to let it pass.

km
quote:
Originally posted by patrick
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by kieranmullen
[br]I was charged $99 for HC 6 upgrade and for service. No one else was charged for it becuase it was made free. No refund was given. No credis for other services were given.

KieranMullen

Come on man don't you see how important conversation is going in this crucial thread... Don't divert our attension by acting in such a merciless way. If you are worried for just $99 then go and request to hc team directly because I have seen same words from you in couple of other threads . I hope they will do something for you...

By the way how long ago did you pay this amount probably 2-3 years ago... Even kids forget about such small amount of money..grow up ..[:(!]

KieranMullen
kieranmullen
Premium Member
RE: Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities 2008/01/31 18:11:40 (permalink)
I forgot to mention. I would be happy if HC wanted to donate the money on my behalf in my name to a charity of my choice. "Red Cross"
KM

KieranMullen
tonymak
Premium Member
RE: Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities 2008/01/31 19:49:53 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by kieranmullen
[br]I forgot to mention. I would be happy if HC wanted to donate the money on my behalf in my name to a charity of my choice. "Red Cross"
KM

KieranMullen

I would prefer to monitor this post for HC's announcement as to when it's ready, do you think maybe you could start up your own thread we we can ignore you and we can get some constructive feedback. I think you've stood in the corner throwing your tantrum long enough it's getting old.

Tony Mak...
gothamweb
Starting Member
RE: Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities 2008/05/02 18:51:31 (permalink)
What is the status of security fixes HC??

your action is needed. When will you provide security fixes for HC 6.x or should we just abandon our licenses. If you check your database we own 40 HC licenses.

Now if you want us to take our business to your competitors all you have to do is say so. At this point we are very disappointed in the manner you have addressed security,

And please do not tell me to upgrade to 7.0 - we would happily upgrade except that with HC 7 you dont support a truly distributed environemnt for larger ISP's

Now please tell me when you plan to address the security fixes for 6.0.

Sal
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities 2008/06/02 08:18:08 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by gothamweb
[br]What is the status of security fixes HC??

your action is needed. When will you provide security fixes for HC 6.x or should we just abandon our licenses. If you check your database we own 40 HC licenses.

Now if you want us to take our business to your competitors all you have to do is say so. At this point we are very disappointed in the manner you have addressed security,

And please do not tell me to upgrade to 7.0 - we would happily upgrade except that with HC 7 you dont support a truly distributed environemnt for larger ISP's

Sal

I have already replied in my previous post. Let me mention it again.

01/31/2008 :
"We are releasing security patch for HC6 issues in a week time. Regarding HC7, we are improving it all the time and you will have some new features and integrations in upcoming build. FYI we DON'T charge for upgrade issues but if you want support team to upgrade your servers then you have to pay some extra money as service charges.
"

+1-213-341-1419
gothamweb
Starting Member
RE: Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities 2008/06/02 08:22:25 (permalink)
I asked about status because a week had gone by.

And as much as I would like to upgrade to V7, it doesnt work for large hosting environments yet. When it does we will test and evaluate.

For now we need to get HC6 fixed so they dont get hacked every single day

Sal
mermer
RE: Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities 2008/08/02 09:01:05 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by HC Support
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by gothamweb
[br]What is the status of security fixes HC??

Sal

I have already replied in my previous post. Let me mention it again.

01/31/2008 :
"We are releasing security patch for HC6 issues in a week time. Regarding HC7, we are improving it all the time and you will have some new features and integrations in upcoming build. FYI we DON'T charge for upgrade issues but if you want support team to upgrade your servers then you have to pay some extra money as service charges.
"

+1-213-341-1419

in a week time? we are waiting yet... please... is isn't important for you? WE ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS!! Please... please... please... please... please...
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities 2008/08/02 09:48:41 (permalink)
We are sorry for the delay. Security patch will be released tomorrow on this page.

+1-213-341-1419
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities 2008/09/02 01:54:53 (permalink)
Security patch has been released. Please check this page for details.

+1-213-341-1419
mermer
RE: Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities 2008/09/02 02:02:07 (permalink)
Ok thanks but there is no fix for "hosting" folder... is it normally?
for example addreseller.asp etc.
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities 2008/12/02 01:29:13 (permalink)
We have tried to fix maximum issues in this security patch but If you are still facing any problem please contact hc support. They will verify it. Thanks

+1-213-341-1419
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to: