Reseller Nameserver Error
One of my Reseller is using his own NameServers which has been configured in HC6.1 (Hotfix 3.3) from
My Server :: Configure DNS > Enable Reseller Nameserver
- Now all his websites are not working
- When he tries to ReEnable Reseller Nameserver this error comes
Error: 70900290 : Unable to update, make sure nameservers are valid (registered).
- Nameservers are valid (registered).
- Port TCP53 and UDP53 are opened
- There is no other reseller is using his own Nameservers to check if only this reseller is having this problem.
- I restarted the server as I thought some services are not running but there was no use
How can I know that CH6.1 configures Reseller Nameservers correctly? And what can be the problem?