Author
cboyd213
2008/05/29 15:59:05 (permalink)

Auto Sign-up stop working after updating builds

Installed HC Windows build16/Linux build12
My auto sign-up will not work on both Windows and Linux

I get the following error:
Address Bar shows: AutoSignup/DomainInformation.aspx?ErrorCode=70701270

Error : Specified website already exists.

--------------------------------------------------------

It says that for all domains I try to setup in auto sign-up and I can makeup a domain name and it still gives me that error
Anyone having this problem?

12 Replies Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Auto Sign-up stop working after updating builds 2008/05/30 03:21:28 (permalink)
    Did you customize autosignup templates? Please create a new test reseller and verify if you are getting same error. I would suggest you to send your panel access we will debug this issue in detail. Thanks

+1-213-341-1419
    cboyd213
    RE: Auto Sign-up stop working after updating builds 2008/05/30 05:59:11 (permalink)
    I setup a new reseller account and setup a hosting package
    Ran auto-signup and getting the same error
    I sent HC an email

Surely I'm not the only on seeing this?
    Has anyone else installed this build?

Running IIS 6
    Server 03 Enterprise
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Auto Sign-up stop working after updating builds 2008/02/06 04:21:33 (permalink)
    We are checking this issue and will update you soon.

+1-213-341-1419
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Auto Sign-up stop working after updating builds 2008/07/06 03:14:47 (permalink)
    Autosignup related issues have been fixed in build17. Please click here for details.

+1-213-341-1419
    cboyd213
    RE: Auto Sign-up stop working after updating builds 2008/08/06 03:06:17 (permalink)
    I installed build 17 and still having an issue with auto signup

It takes me thru all the auto signup pages fine until the domain information page. When I hit create account it takes the usualy 30sec. or so then it goes to page not found instead of the Auto Signup Results

I checked everything HC is sup post to be doing in the background and everyting checks out.

Please Investiage....

Anyone having this issue on build 17 ?

P.S. HC is got an error for the first time after installing the build stating: "Error removing support files: The parameter is incorrect."

Here are some errors in my event viewer after install:

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: HCServer
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 201
    Date: 6/8/2008
    Time: 5:40:19 AM
    User: WEB-FTP\Administrator
    Computer: WEB-FTP
    Description:
    The description for Event ID ( 201 ) in Source ( HCServer ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Failed to create service. The specified service already exists.

Event Type: Warning
    Event Source: Perflib
    Event ID: 2003
    Time: 5:42:06 AM
    User: N/A
    Description:
    The configuration information of the performance library "C:\WINDOWS\system32\aspperf.dll" for the "ASP" service does not match the trusted performance library information stored in the registry. The functions in this library will not be treated as trusted.

Event Type: Warning
    Event Source: Perflib
    Event ID: 2003
    Time: 5:42:08 AM
    User: N/A
    Description:
    The configuration information of the performance library "C:\WINDOWS\system32\perfts.dll" for the "TermService" service does not match the trusted performance library information stored in the registry. The functions in this library will not be treated as trusted.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Auto Sign-up stop working after updating builds 2008/09/06 08:55:02 (permalink)
    Are you still getting the issue for default autosignup templates? Please verify it. Here is path to set default templates:

My Server :: Customize Templates :: My Templates (Auto Signup Templates )Edit Template----> Restore default template

+1-213-341-1419
    cboyd213
    RE: Auto Sign-up stop working after updating builds 2008/09/06 19:12:48 (permalink)
    Ok I did some more troubleshooting and here is my findings:

The autosignup works on:
    CentOS 5 using Firefox
    Server 03 using IE6

Autosingup doesn't work on:
    Windows XP using IE7

I only have acess from here to 1 PC with IE7 which is my laptop running windows xp pro IE7 and autosingup doesn't work
    I am leaving within an hour to go to my headend to see if I have some more PC's with IE7 to test.

Also just to note autosignup has always worked on my laptop till I installed build 16
    cboyd213
    RE: Auto Sign-up stop working after updating builds 2008/10/06 02:10:59 (permalink)
    Ok I'm at the Headend now and about to leave but I tried other pc's here with IE7 and all of them do the same thing.

I click "Create Account" on Page "DomainInformation.aspx" hangs for about 20sec. or so then goes to page not displayed

Looks to be in issue with HC code
    Please investigate HC!
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Auto Sign-up stop working after updating builds 2008/11/06 04:13:09 (permalink)
    We have locally checked this issue. It seems you are trying to register new domain through autosignup and this error is coming from domain registrar. Please make sure you have properly configured domain registrar with HC. We will change the error description in coming build.

+1-213-341-1419
    cboyd213
    RE: Auto Sign-up stop working after updating builds 2008/11/06 16:03:48 (permalink)
    I'm not trying to register a domain
    I disabled Domain Registeration and still not working

Also I'm not getting an error. I just get page not displayed by IE7 after clicking create account in auto signup
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Auto Sign-up stop working after updating builds 2008/12/06 01:11:37 (permalink)
    Can you please provide your panel access by email so we could check it?

+1-213-341-1419
    cboyd213
    RE: Auto Sign-up stop working after updating builds 2008/12/06 02:33:17 (permalink)
    Just sent you all an email
    Jump to: